Self Defense/movie realism

Just wanted your opinion on how realistic this scene is.

How likely was it that he could fight his way out of the group like that. Does movie violence nag you a lot? thanks!

It's okay until about 0:39 then it devolves into Hollywood being attacked one at at time.

His buddy showing up and taking one of them out from behind would have been more realistic. Then each turn to face a remaining one.

Just dropping one dude would have left him being attacked by three

Self Defense

Marc MacYoung

Street self-defense, crime avoidance and personal safety

I grew up in the streets of Los Angeles in 'situational poverty.' I have dealt with criminals and violent people all my life -- both personally and professionally. I have written 15 books and 6 videos on surviving street violence. I was originally published under the name Marc Animal MacYoung. (Animal was my street name). I've taught police and military both internationally and within the US. I've lectured at universities, academies and done countless TV, radio, newspaper and magazine interviews. I'm a professional speaker on crime avoidance and personal safety. And I am an expert witness recognized by the US court system. My bio is at My abridged CV (Curriculum Vitae) is at

See CV

Too numerous to list here. My CV (for my expert witness work in court) is at

Read "In the Name of Self-Defense" the streets don't give a Ph.D in scuffle.

See CV

See CV