Self Defense/stun gun

Question
hi..i have seen vids on u tube about stun guns. i see a couple of teenage males shocking each other and laughing. this makes stun guns look like a waste of money. so my question is..is there such a thing as a stun gun that actually stops an attack, and if so, what brand to buy, what should the voltage be, etc. thank you so much!

Answer
First please make sure that it is legal to own and carry one in your city- otherwise if you ever get caught with it it will be problematic.

here's a nice little guide to buying one:
http://site.stungunmikes.com/blog/stun-guns-a-quick-online-guide-to-buying-stun-

Self Defense

Johnny St. Tai