Selling or Buying a Small Business/Toy Manufacturing Business.

Question
Dear Brad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy

What will be the investment capital required to start a Toy Manufacturing Business ?.

Toys manufactured will be for children ages from 2 years to 8 years.
Toys manufactured will be of both the categories i.e. Mechanical as well as electro-mechanical type.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Hi
your question is too broad and might not even be the right one.  You need to step back and ask what is your overall strategic goal.  Is this an existing company that is expanding or a startup? Are you looking to build your own brand or do outsourced manufacturing for existing brands?
The location would be a key determinant in the overall startup costs.  You're best to consult someone local to the area you're operating in.

Selling or Buying a Small Business

Brad Poulos