Selling or Buying a Small Business/Automobile tires manufacturing business.

Question
Dear Brad

Can you consider Automobile tires manufacturing business as a good startup?.

How much initial capital investment will be required for this small scale startup business?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
This is a very competitive business that is dominated by a small number of large global players.

How will you compete and be better than these guys?  If you can't ansewr that then, no, it's NOT a good idea.  If you have some kind of unfair advantage (technology??), then maybe.

You would have to figure out the capital investment but it will be in the several millions of $.

Brad

Selling or Buying a Small Business

Brad Poulos