Seventh-Day Adventists/What happens when we die?

Soldier for Christ wrote at 2013-04-13 02:14:05
The Bible teaches that all will rest in their graves until the resurrection including David. Acts 2:34. Christ said I must go away and prepare a place for us and that He will return. We are waiting on the second coming of Christ to come and take His people home. John 14:1-3. I Thssalonians 4:13-18 is talking about those who are asleep inJesus will God bring forth from the grave, because the text in vs. 16 says the Lord Himself shaLL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH a shout , with the voice of the archangel and with the trump of God and the dead in Christ will rise first and those who are alive and remain will be caught up with them to meet the Lord. Study and pray for understanding.When one dies they neither go straight to heaven nor do they go to hell.

Mel wrote at 2015-09-19 18:11:25
When given texts from the bible to read, DO NOT just read that verse or verses.  Read what proceeds them and follows them.  That is why it is so important that we all read the whole Bible and not just verses given to us by others.

And I am convinced already that this won't be posted.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics