Seventh-Day Adventists/1844, Jesus entered the Holy Place

Mark wrote at 2010-03-14 13:39:40
The Bible is clear that it is the word of God and is the sole source of truth. (Deuteronomy 4:2, Deuteronomy 12:32, Proverbs 30:5-6, Revelation 22:18-19, Galatians 1:6-12)  When you go outside of the Bible for truth (i.e. white) you violate this command.  It is easy to convince yourself that this isn't so, though you are only deceiving yourself and will face the wrath of God.  familyradio.com

Joy wrote at 2013-01-06 17:53:35
This was a wonderful explaination about what Jesus our High Priest did, was doing and now is doing for us. It is explained in Biblical detail with explainations also coming from the Book The Great Controversy. (Contoversy between God and Satan for mankind)Thank you for posting! In a nutshell, this is what Jesus is doing currently and we are on the very fringes of His coming!  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Anthony