Seventh-Day Adventists/Moses resurrected?

Red wrote at 2009-01-24 08:12:11
You guys might be right about the dead but it is absolutely blasphemous to compare Christ w/ an angel.({lets not forget that God is the Father,the Son,and the Holy Spirit because Jesus said the father and I are one and the same.)}Anyways the only "angel" you can call Christ or God Is the angel of the Lord because God appeared as the Angel of the Lord at least a couple of times that I know of in scripture.Whatever Jesus your talking about is obviously not the Jesus in the bible that spoke into the limitless galaxies and came forth from everlasting.Jesus is God and created the angels, the people, and the entire universe.Angels do not come from everlasting only God does.And by the way no where in the bible does it say that Micheal is Christ. Sounds to me like someone is adding to the Holy word of God. Shame on you!

Bible student wrote at 2014-12-30 08:34:57
The Transfiguration was not a mere vision. It really occured so yes Moses is in Heaven

Don wrote at 2015-01-16 23:50:05
Hmmm, note to writer...your answers are filled with speculations and unsubstantiated assumptions. The word of God alone...you will find the truth.  

Synthia Miller wrote at 2015-07-05 19:56:01
Moses ressurected:

Moses and Elijah also have a special representation as far as the mount of transfiguration is concerned.

Elijah represents those that will be translated without seeing death. Moses represents those that will die but be ressurected by Christ. That is why they were so central and important to encouraging Christ in his coming crucifixion.

Synthia Miller wrote at 2015-07-05 19:56:16
Moses ressurected:

Seventh-Day Adventists

Anthony