Seventh-Day Adventists/theology

Norse wrote at 2011-09-14 13:28:54
Replacement theology teaches that because the Jewish people frequently turned away from following God’s commands, that God in turn has rejected them and canceled His covenants and withdrawn His promises. These covenants and promises have now been transferred to the church. This teaching violates the Jewish people, the church, the Word of God, and the very character and nature of God. It violates the Jewish people by attempting to remove promises clearly established by God as “everlasting promises.” It violates the church by causing us to distance ourselves from our Jewish heritage. It violates the Word of God by grossly distorting the truth. And it violates the character of God by claiming that He makes promises that He doesn’t intend to keep. This is one of the great end time deceptions and should not be minimized. (Jer. 31:35–37) .

BTW - Adolph Hitler also believed this heresy.

paula masterpolo wrote at 2014-01-21 04:25:46
Not all Jews rejected y'shua (Jesus), mostly it was the religious leaders. The first "church" was made up of Jews with ventilated being added to their number. They practiced "true" Judaism as Jesus taught including worshipping on the Sabbath and obeying torah. Jesus came to fulfill the Law (correct translation is instruction or guidelines) not abolish it. Gentile believers are now grafted into the olive tree, not replacing it.  

paula masterpolo wrote at 2014-01-21 04:27:38
Not all Jews rejected y'shua (Jesus), mostly it was the religious leaders. The first "church" was made up of Jews with gentiles being added to their number. They practiced "true" Judaism as Jesus taught including worshipping on the Sabbath and obeying torah. Jesus came to fulfill the Law (correct translation is instruction or guidelines) not abolish it. Gentile believers are now grafted into the olive tree, not replacing it.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Anthony