Seventh-Day Adventists/San Fransico Earthquake

Byron wrote at 2010-02-03 12:50:35
Sal, maybe what the Lord was showing Ellen, has yet to come to pass ?. You know that homosexuality is

getting worse in the bay area, and running rampant in San Francisco especially (think of the homosexual parades they host each year), and it is only getting worse and worse in God's site. And so it is possible that more destruction could be coming to San Francisco very soon, Like that of Sodom , and Gomorrah. Remember, 1,000 years is like one day to God, so He is patient and could be waiting ... and more destruction to the big cities still may come soon, as written in Revelation, is this not possible?  

(Psa 90:4 KJVR)  For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

(Psa 90:5 KJVR)  Thou carriest them away as with a flood;  

sellasie k k. race wrote at 2013-02-06 15:36:28
yes even the september11 came thro is it difficult to belief.The Adventist are not claiming her to be a prophet as missquated but rather like any other messenger of GOD who thought about Jesus predictions on the last days as she wrote in her books the desire of ages and the great controversy.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal