Seventh-Day Adventists/Swai Fish

Neshira wrote at 2011-07-25 04:53:17
The swai fish is a smooth skinned Asian fish that has no scales, so is most definitely not kosher for Seventh-day Adventists.

DL wrote at 2011-09-16 00:39:29
Genesis 1:29 And God said, See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. This was the diet given to man during creation week by God.  During the great flood, God allowed man to eat meat. Only the clean animals which he allows.  Clean animals went into the Ark in pairs of 7 each.  The earth and all vegation was covered in water, so meat was kind of an emergency food source.  Clean meats are allowable, but most Seventh Day Adventists choose Gods original diet. It is much healthier, and also more in obedience to God.  Its a proven fact that Adventist live longer lives, much do to a vegatirian diet and obiedence to God.

DL wrote at 2011-09-16 23:36:06
I wrote you some feedback, along with bible references last night guess you dont want to publis truth. DL:

Elizabeth wrote at 2012-08-04 19:01:05
Adventist Health principles are based on a solid foundation that are in line with contemporary, secular health principles.  Try educating yourself with Dr. Joe's Blood Type Diet.  You can buy it at www.bodyredesigning.com.  It is obvious that you are just bitter.

diamondjubilee2 wrote at 2012-11-17 19:13:26
I believe that Jesus ate fish.  I would most likely think the fish had scales and fins since Jesus was not a law breaker.  Anything taken to extreme is error.

pro bible wrote at 2014-09-04 23:13:18
Adam and Eve were first vegetarians before the flood.  This was and is the ideal way to eat.  After the earth was pretty much wiped out of vegetation and during that time it was OK to eat of clean foods, flesh meat, fish.  It wasn't Ellen White's thinking alone as it first came from God.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Glenn Hansen