Seventh-Day Adventists/Isa 66:23 "shall come" continuously?

Armin wrote at 2012-11-05 17:56:11
Dear George, This comes somewhat late, but maybe it reaches you somehow and you can reply - you wrote "You can love God and still keep ALL His commandments." To me, a floor-rolling, tongue-speaking Pentecostal this looks like a dangerous statement. Who can keep all His commandments? Have you never lied, never carried anything on a Sabbath day, never looked at a woman in an unseemly way etc.? And doesn't the law, in order to remain intact require punishment? Have the Adventists ever stoned anyone for cooking on a Saturday? As far as I understand the "all"ness of the law, punishment is an inseparable part of it. I'm no theologian, this is just a humble question, Blessings, Armin

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics