Seventh-Day Adventists/Racism in the SDA church

Not sure! wrote at 2013-03-28 18:58:46
I am someone looking for truth! And all together a great church, and if all I have to look forward to is get over it racism is everywhere! Then I believe religion especially this one is not for my family! Thank you for your honesty!

Melineze Logan Hite wrote at 2015-05-03 01:20:25
I am beginning the orientation to become a member of Seventh Day Adventist at Beth Tehilla Vetikva in Cooper City, Florida; however, to my amazement I was told today that the other Seventh Day Adventist churches will not welcome me to their conferences and other churches. In fact, I would be publicly directed to a nearby church of color?

Are you kidding me? Is this not 2015?

Is not there one God of us all?

How long has this distasteful practice been in existence? Will others deny the truth of this horrendous, bigoted practice going on today?

Did Ellen White condone this practice?

Love the Lord. Love thy neighbor. Hypocrisy!! Falsehoods!!

SAD, you should be ashamed. I will make it a priority to make this outrageous travesty of justice known throughout the land.

God loveth righteousness; He hateth wickedness.

You are no better than the perpetrators of injustice and inequality seen on our television screen today.

Shame on all who wait for a champion to change what God hateth.

You are to protect the innocent. God is no respecter of persons.

Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly with the Lord.

Moses was married to a woman of color. Father Abraham married a black woman.

What's wrong with being born black?

Melineze Logan Hite

Evangelist? Teacher

Seventh-Day Adventists

Glenn Hansen