Seventh-Day Adventists/SDA Contradictions

ADVENTIST PROPHET VINDICATE wrote at 2015-05-19 22:01:28
Joh 8:9  And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

Ellen white was not wrong when she said the Pharisees read and was convicted. Take note of the words " and they which heard it" The fact he said "they which heard", indicates that not every one heard to be convicted. but some was convicted another way by reading, Jesus was not writing rubbish but the answer to their question.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Matt