Seventh-Day Adventists/SDA Contradictions

ADVENTIST PROPHET VINDICATE wrote at 2015-05-19 22:01:28
Joh 8:9  And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

Ellen white was not wrong when she said the Pharisees read and was convicted. Take note of the words " and they which heard it" The fact he said "they which heard", indicates that not every one heard to be convicted. but some was convicted another way by reading, Jesus was not writing rubbish but the answer to their question.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

I can answer any questions about SDA theology.

I have studied deeply the doctines of the Seventh-Day Adventist faith, testing each one against the Bible. I wish to share these truths with others, that all may be brought into the fullness of light that God has given to His church. Over the past 8 years of my life I have proven over and over again that the Seventh-Day Adventist truth, remains Gods truth.

Amazing Facts, Amazing Discoveries, LLT Productions.

None that apply directly to theology.