Seventh-Day Adventists/Closest SDA church to my residence

Cecille wrote at 2013-02-08 13:29:46
Hello Mary, if you live near the Olympic park, the SDA church nearest you is around Juan Station but they don't speak English. If you are looking for an English service during worship, you can go to where I am attending, the Bucheon SDA International Church. From the your location(city hall station)  take the subway to Bupyeong Gu office and transfer to line 7, get off to Bupyeong City hall, exit 2 (near e-mart)or exit3 (near Hyundai). This is the international church address: 1161-3 로하스빌딩 3층 부천 삼육외극어학원 (Bucheon SDA Language Institute)

Seventh-Day Adventists

I can answer any questions about SDA theology.

I have studied deeply the doctines of the Seventh-Day Adventist faith, testing each one against the Bible. I wish to share these truths with others, that all may be brought into the fullness of light that God has given to His church. Over the past 8 years of my life I have proven over and over again that the Seventh-Day Adventist truth, remains Gods truth.

Amazing Facts, Amazing Discoveries, LLT Productions.

None that apply directly to theology.