Seventh-Day Adventists/Baptism

Anonymous wrote at 2010-09-28 13:06:14
The only example of the method of baptism in the Bible is by immersion. Jesus was baptized by immersion. Jesus told the disciples to do likewise.

Baptism by immersion signifies the washing and complete cleansing from all sin. Sprinkling would seem to signify only a partial cleansing, and at an age that one is not conscious of their sin.

tim wrote at 2010-10-02 11:51:36
remember Jesus said follow me some 20 times in the books of the new testament. if you believe you should follow, then Jesus example is the only choice.  tim

WIll wrote at 2014-03-04 21:59:52
It is my belief that man or woman should be baptized like Jesus.  John was "the way, and the light."  I don't subscribe to all the legalism, however, being baptized like people in the bible and especially Jesus seems ok to me.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal