Seventh-Day Adventists/pope,obama & the national sunday law

Karl wrote at 2011-02-02 00:16:52
Are all SDAs as delusional as Matt? Rev. 13:12-17 says nothing about a Sunday Law. Does the SDA church brainwash its members to see what is not there just because it fits their theology?

John wrote at 2011-02-12 11:42:55

It may be wise for you to understand prophecy before being so quick to judge the SDAs by calling them delusional and brainwashed.  Please read the information provided in the following link...

If after reading the interpretation of Revelation discussed there you still choose to believe that SDAs are delusional, then so be it.  But hopefully you will come to understand the seriousness of this issue, and see that the world is on a crash course towards enacting laws that will eventually lead to the fulfillment of Rev. 13.

Jesse wrote at 2012-11-08 05:10:57
If what Pastor Matt said is true then there should be no harm in me presenting a different idea, after all, truth can not be affected by a lie. If what I'm about to give you is a lie then it should be easily explained or refuted but if it is true then it should not be ignored...Go here and test your theology, please.

Pastor Matt, This is not intended to be a hit against you. We must test all that we know and examine ourselves and our foundation. We can not afford to be wrong, and we so easily can be. Proverbs 3:5-6.

Seventh-Day Adventists

I can answer any questions about SDA theology.

I have studied deeply the doctines of the Seventh-Day Adventist faith, testing each one against the Bible. I wish to share these truths with others, that all may be brought into the fullness of light that God has given to His church. Over the past 8 years of my life I have proven over and over again that the Seventh-Day Adventist truth, remains Gods truth.

Amazing Facts, Amazing Discoveries, LLT Productions.

None that apply directly to theology.