Seventh-Day Adventists/Is Christmas a Pagan Holiday?

Rickrock wrote at 2011-12-23 16:54:08
This man is wrong he is finding away to take part in this pagan Christmas Jesus was not born on this date do your home work are father yah told us not to worship him the way the pagans do please if your worryed about doing the right thing then Google do lots of home work read your bible start at yer 10-1,5 and theres many more go on YouTube . Pple are trying to compromise with god and they can't there's no comp with the father he tells us what to do n how to do it . You can not ad or take away from what the bible says its a sin ... Your brother in the lord .. rickrock!

observer wrote at 2013-03-13 10:39:43
I still believe though that there is paganism in Christmas whatever we want to think. If you say it has no connection any longer with paganism, then can you explain the symbolisms and rites of paganism, like the Christmas tree, what has it to do with the Savior of the world? What about Santa Claus? This is the mystery of iniquity...upholding the traditions of men they do away with the commandments of God...just a thought. Thanks

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics