Seventh-Day Adventists/Does Jesus take new sins upon Him

CCH wrote at 2013-07-31 09:21:36
Hi, I'm an Adventist and I think I can give some explanation on this issue.

The sanctuary service was a shadow of things to come, a "type" of the "antitype" situation that we have today. Sin was transfered to the sacrifice and then into the holy place of the sanctuary, and once a year, atonement was done to cleanse the sanctuary and the sins were ceremoniously transfered to a scape goat azzazzel. So, today, when you confess your sins, they are transfered to the current sacrifice and then into the sanctuary. One day, there will be an "AT ONE MOMENT" when the sanctuary shall be cleansed and the sins transfered to the owner, the goat satan.Satan will then be destroyed together with his sins and there will be total restoration of the human race.Remember Jesus will seperate shhep from goats? Shhep for Jesus and goats for satan!

Then there will be NO MORE SIN AS GOD IS AT ONE MOMENT WITH HIS PEOPLE.God bless you.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Glenn Hansen