Seventh-Day Adventists/Sabbath

Did the apostle paul followed the sabbath?

Dear Brother Vic:
yes paul kept the sabbath. in all 3 text that I have provided you,paul reasoned with both Jews and Greeks(Gentiles).(Acts 13:16-44;17:1-3;18:4).I think its interesting to note that the apostle paul wrote more about the law and the commandments than any other apostle or diciple.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Victor M. Berrios

I can answer any questions,in detail,concerning any doctrines(Teachings)in the word of GOD with accuracy,clarity,and truths applicable to all denomonations.

I've been preaching and teaching the word of GOD accurately for over 13 years.My skill and experience is found in 2 Timothy 2:15 which says in part, in the amplified version,"CORRECTLY ANALYZING AND ACCURATELY DIVIDING[RIGHTLY HANDLING AND SKILLFULLY TEACHING]THE WORD OF TRUTH".

I am a member of orange cove seventh-day adventist church in fleming island,florida.I also am a member of toastmasters international.

Mostly with individuals on a one on one basis and in various churches.

Multiple certificates and degrees from various schools and organizations.My real credentials are the father,the son,and the holy spirit.

competent and advanced communicator awards.various degrees and certificates from multiple schools and organizations.

Actually too many to remember.