Seventh-Day Adventists/When were/are sins forgiven

I am trying to understand some pretty basic issues concerning the Cross of Jesus and the Seventh Day Adventist teaching of the heavenly sanctuary:
When we confess our sins, are our sins literally laid upon Jesus before they are transferred to the heavenly sanctuary?
Does this teach that Jesus is still taking fresh sins upon Himself today in heaven???

Dear Brent:
Thank you very much for your question.if you read entire book of hebrews it ties in the heavenly sanctuary with the one that was built here on earth.colossians 2:17 said that the earthly tabernacle was a shadow of things to come.the earthly tabernacle was a picture of the heavenly.the bible says that christ died once for sins 1 peter 3:18.all sins are forgiven to all men whether they be past,present,or future.when christ was on the cross thats when he took on the sins of the world.he took on the sins of the world once and for all.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Victor M. Berrios

I can answer any questions,in detail,concerning any doctrines(Teachings)in the word of GOD with accuracy,clarity,and truths applicable to all denomonations.

I've been preaching and teaching the word of GOD accurately for over 13 years.My skill and experience is found in 2 Timothy 2:15 which says in part, in the amplified version,"CORRECTLY ANALYZING AND ACCURATELY DIVIDING[RIGHTLY HANDLING AND SKILLFULLY TEACHING]THE WORD OF TRUTH".

I am a member of orange cove seventh-day adventist church in fleming island,florida.I also am a member of toastmasters international.

Mostly with individuals on a one on one basis and in various churches.

Multiple certificates and degrees from various schools and organizations.My real credentials are the father,the son,and the holy spirit.

competent and advanced communicator awards.various degrees and certificates from multiple schools and organizations.

Actually too many to remember.