Seventh-Day Adventists/The word of God is not bound

Question
HELLO THERE,

I HAVE ON QUESTION FOR YOU.WHAT IS MEANT BY THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT BOUND IN 2 TIMOTHY 2:9?

Answer
Dear Mike:

Obviously,1st and 2nd timothy are epistles(Letters) of minister instruction written by the apostle Paul to timothy,Paul's spiritual son,not biological son. That's why paul says:"UNTO TIMOTHY MY OWN SON IN THE FAITH"( 1 TIMOTHY 1:2).Paul,told timothy:"wherein I suffer trouble,as an evildoer,even unto bonds(Imprisonment);but the word of GOD is not BOUND"(2 TIMOTHY 2:9).Luke,tells us that Paul was imprisoned (bound) for two whole years.(Acts 28:30). with this informantions,it's no wonder why paul said,in part:"...even unto bonds;but the word of GOD is not bound".Even though Paul was in prison and physically restricted,the word was not restricted or chained,that's what paul meant by the word of GOD is not bound.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Victor M. Berrios