Seventh-Day Adventists/DOCTRINES

Question
I LIVE IN THE CARIBBEAN, TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, HERE THEY CONVINCE PEOPLE TO, OF KEEPING THE SABBATH AND THE LAW, WHY IS IT THEY PREACH THEY ARE THE TRUE CHURCH. AND THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER ON SABBATH KEEPING IT HELPED. WHAT QUESTION CAN I PUT TO HIM TO MAKE HIM TAKE A SECOND OR THIRD LOOK AT THE DOCTRINES, HE SO BELIEVE IN.

Answer
Dear Penny,

Thank you for your questions and I am happy that my last answer was helpful.

I am attaching a link that provides 85 thought provoking questions that you can ask. They should give him pause for research and serious study.

http://www.bible.ca/7-sabbath-questions.htm

I hope you will find this helpful.

God bless.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Patricia Allen