Seventh-Day Adventists/Jesus as Micheal the Arcangel

Question
Bro. Sal where in scripture is Micheal the Archangel referred to as Jesus, also isn't it written in scripture, God has never said to any angel sit at my right hand.

Answer
Dear Sister Penny:

You ask: Where in scripture is Michael the Archangel referred to as Jesus? The answer: Nowhere.

You correctly note that God never told any angels to sit at His right hand in heaven. “But to which of the angels has He ever said: ‘Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool’”? (Hebrews 1:13 NKJV quoting Psalm 110:1). No angel was ever told such a thing. Jesus is no mere angel.

“The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. For to which of the angels did God ever say, ‘You are my Son; today I have become your Father’? Or again,
‘I will be his Father, and he will be my Son’? And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, ‘Let all God’s angels worship him’” (Hebrews 1:3-6 NIV).

I pray that this helps you. If you have any other questions or concerns just let me know.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Brother Sal

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal