Seventh-Day Adventists/The Hidden Writings of EGW

Question
Dear Sal:

What do you think about the allegations that the EGWhite Estate is hiding some of EGW's writings that are not favorable to current SDA teachings? Perhaps some of these hidden writings contain materials that put EGW in an embarrassing or bad light. What have you discovered on this topic?

Thanks for all you do.

Your Friend,
Benjamin

Answer
Dear Brother Benjamin:

I donít know much about this controversy. I havenít spent much energy on it. I have read some things about it both pro and con. I havenít formed any firm opinion on the subject. I once did accept that it was true, but I no longer hold that opinion. We have enough of EGWís writings available to us to study. Of what consequence could what is supposedly suppressed be to the evaluation of EGW? Could what is suppressed change the false prophecies, the plagiarism, the additions to the Bible, and the contradictions of the Bible that are so evident in the released writings of EGW? Our evaluation of EGW should be based on the available writings not on speculation about what some of the supposedly hidden writings may or may not contain.

Thank you for the question my friend. Have a happy & healthy New Year.

Brother Sal  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal