Seventh-Day Adventists/How can I help ?

QUESTION: Is she really dead? Why do they have penis-shaped grave thing on her grave?
Hats more is aal the Jesuit signs and effects poping out all over the world regarding the 'truthfulness'
Of a church that clearly(notice the lies and pokerfaced hatred of SDA towards all other religions and people also and eventually - yet they call themselves after EG White claim to be the only true remnant church of god!

ANSWER: Dear Willem,

Thank you for your question and "Yes", Ellen White is really dead. ;-)

The obelisk at her graveside (in my opinion) has something to do with the Free Masons. Research has shown that William Miller, one of the founders of the Seventh-day Adventist church was a Free Mason and she was heavily influenced by him. Also, Ellen White used coded Free Masonry jargon throughout her writings. Following is a link:

I believe that the remnant church consists of believers everywhere and not a particular religion or denomination. To claim otherwise is questionable.

QUESTION: Dear Petricia, how can I help those still in bondage and entraped in the lies and deciet of the SDA? As you know the moment you differ from them you are from the deveil and is pagan and loveless, wow alsorts of discreditation! What can one do?
My wife, son and his wife(from a family tradision of devouted members) and yougest daugter is heavely enseared and traped in the beliefs of the SDA, what can I possibly do to help them open their eyes? It placess such a burden on all our lifes, please help?

Dear Willem,

If I had the answer to your question, I would be a rich woman! ;-)

The truly best advice I can give is to continue to pray and let the Holy Spirit do the job that ONLY HE can do. Since they sincerely believe that they have the truth; Since they sincerely believe that God gave Ellen White a special message for them, the so-called remnant, there is no amount of convincing and convicting that you can do. You have to find a way to let go and trust them to God.

The more you try to convince them of their error, the more entrenched, arrogant and defensive they will become. It's a losing battle. If there is discussion, perhaps they should be the ones to initiate it and then you should just 'discuss' and not try to prove anything. When there is disagreement, just politely challenge them to show it to you from the Bible and the Bible only.

As you know, I was in the church for over fifty years and I never thought I would not be a Seventh-day Adventist because I believed I had the truth. However, the Holy Spirit has a way of getting the job done in His own way and timing. I am out and couldn't be happier because now I understand the Gospel as I never had before. I don't live in fear and I know that no matter what, I will forever be with the Lord. SDAs don't have that assurance.

I especially like what I am doing on AllExperts because people are seeking for truthful answers from the Word of God. Since they are asking, they are more inclined to hear and research the answer. If they are not seeking and I provide them with all of this unsolicited 'truth' they will resist it. This is what is happening in your family. They don't want to hear because they believe that there is nothing that you can tell them.

I have had many conversations with SDAs on Facebook and I have pretty much come to the conclusion that it is a waste of time. I would show them their errors from the Bible and they could not see nor understand what they were reading. One SDA was bold enough to tell me that the Bible was wrong and Ellen White was right.

Until they understand that the Bible was written for all people but everything in the Bible does not apply to all people , they will never get it right. Some things apply to Jews, some to Gentiles and some things to all people. The Bible says "Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy" but this was commanded of the Israelites not anyone else. SDAs try to prove that the Sabbath was kept in Eden before there was a Jew or Gentile but they fail to see that the Bible simply said, "God rested" or "He rested". There is no mention of anyone else resting or keeping the Sabbath until Exodus 16, when God first introduced it to the Israelites. All of the extra fluff were added in vivid detail by Ellen White.

I know how disheartening your situation is but hang in there. Only God can do what you are trying to do. Just love your family unconditionally. God really is able! ;-) I wasn't even looking to leave but here I am on the other side. God is awesome!

I shall keep you and your family lifted in prayer.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Patricia Allen

As a former Seventh-day Adventist (SDA), I have insight of value to those who are questioning and/or trying to decide if they should leave or become an SDA. It would be my privilege to discuss SDA church doctrine, structure, Ellen White, the old and new covenants, and their various beliefs. The Bible will be my main source of reference and all quotes, etc. will be documented. I understand that there are different variants of Adventists, but I am only familiar with what I would call traditional or main stream.

I was a Seventh-day Adventist for over 50 years. I attended their schools and I was always active in the churches I attended. I also worked for the denomination for 37 years. Since I was educated in their schools from Grade 1, and because what I was taught came from the Bible, I never questioned my beliefs. I considered myself as one whom the Lord had chosen to bring out of darkness into His marvelous light. In the year 2005, I became keenly aware that Ellen White contradicted the Scriptures numerous times and plagiarized some of her most popular writings. At this point, I had to seriously consider studying for myself with the aid of the Holy Spirit to see if indeed I really had the truth. Sad to say, I discovered that I was deluded and deliberately deceived by the church I loved and served. In 2010, I requested that my name be withdrawn from the membership roster of the church. Since then, it has been my passion to tell those in the SDA church and those considering joining Adventism, the truth and freedom that I have discovered and enjoy daily. I interact on Facebook with SDAs frequently regarding their beliefs and doctrines compared to the Bible. In addition to answering questions on this site, I have a blog ( and the purpose of my articles is to expose the false doctrines of the SDA church After 50 plus years of trying to 'work' my way, I have discovered the sweet rest in the finished work of my Savior. I've also discovered that there is nothing that I have ever done to make Jesus love me less and there is nothing that I can ever do to make Jesus love me more. Jesus just loves me and this I know!

M.A.O.M. degree (Master of Arts in Organizational Management). I also have a B.A.I.C. degree (Born Again in Christ). My calling is to help spread the Good News of the Gospel and to help lift the veil by sharing Jesus, Who is the Truth and the Light.