Seventh-Day Adventists/Seal of God question

Mark wrote at 2013-10-19 14:13:34
Matt's answer is a great example of twisting God's word. His attempt to make the Sabbath the sign of the covenant between God and the Israelites the seal of God between Himself and all people is pathetic. One must wonder why Matt doesn't mention the book of Ephesians where the seal of God is clearly the Holy Spirit? "13 In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation—having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise" (1:13) and "And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption" (4:30). I suppose the answer is that it would make his nonsense about the Sabbath appear for what it is: nonsense.  

Frank wrote at 2013-10-20 22:50:25
The Sabbath commandment is the seal of the covenant as Matt has stated. We are sealed by the Holy Spirit for the day of redemption. Without the oil of the Holy Spirit no one can survive the presence of God who is a consuming fire.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Matt