Seventh-Day Adventists/sabbath

Question
ive read many of what you answered on the Sabbath frist any time you use any bible other thae kjv I don't listen to your answer but now dan 7 after rome spilt into 10 nations verse 25 little horn thinks to chance laws and the law is the ten in strongs now you show me which laws of god were changed I was rasied catholic I know rome amits to changing Sabbath to sunday they also did away with the 2nd too so in enncy.325ad frist suuday law so show which of gods law has been thought to be changed by a power after rome spilt into 10 nations it was rome and theres no way to get out of this history and bible proves this remember many years rome says they changed Sabbath to sunday also all languages before moses Israel proves Saturday is 7thday and there word for the 7th day is Sabbath so before any jews Sabbath was installed in all tongues as Sabbath kjv bible only no westcort or hort corrupt bibles to answer this

Answer
Dear Brother Vincent:

You say, "I don't listen to your answers" because I usually do not quote the KJV. Wouldn't it be more productive to check the verse I quote against the translation of  the KJV? Let me also say that there is no "perfect" version of the Bible. Therefore, if you believe that the KJV is the only reliable version of the Bible then you are wrong.

You state that Roman split into ten nations, can you name them for me?

"Thus he said:

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings" (Daniel 7:23-24 NKJV).

You states that "law" of Daniel 7:25 according to Strong's Concordance is the Ten Commandments. Strong's actually says for "law" in Daniel 7:25, 1) decree, law, 1a) a decree (of the king), 1b) law, 1c) law of God. None of these possible definitions from Strong's  mentions the Ten Commandments. The last definition, law of God, can be related to the Ten Commandments, but not necessarily so. Therefore, on what basis do you claim Daniel 7:25 refers exclusively to the Ten Commandments?  "He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute the saints of the Most High, And shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand For a time and times and half a time" (Daniel 7:25 NKJV).

What Roman Catholics, or any church for that matter, say about having changed the Sabbath to Sunday is irrelevant. The Sabbath was the sign of the Old Covenant (see Exodus 31:13, 16-17). The Sabbath as a necessary practice vanished with the covenant to which it was attached. "In that He says, 'A new covenant,' He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away" (Hebrews 8:13 NKJV).

You say, "they also did away with the 2nd too". If by that you mean the 2nd of the Ten Commandments then you are wrong. Just get a copy of a Catholic Bible and you will find the second commandment in Exodus 20 & Deuteronomy 5.  You will also find the 2nd Commandment in the Catechism of the Catholic Church. You claim you were a Catholic, but you do not know this.

I did not understand what you meant by  "so enncy. 325 ad."

Other languages having the word "seventh" before the Jews is hardly proof that they observed the Sabbath.

Have a Blessed Day,
Brother Sal  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal