Seventh-Day Adventists/special resurrection

my name is Esso I am from cameroon ,im very much interested in your forum thought im not memeber but enjoying reading it.i have a question that disturb me.
Is there any other denomination who share the SDA understanding of a special resurrection of some wicked prior to the second coming. If there are please can you please help me with bibliographical references from those author if not where does the idea comes from? is it EG white purely understanding?or some SDA pioneers idea?

Dear Esso, thanks for sharing your concerns.  There are no other denominations that share much of SDA Doctrine such as the 3 angels messages, the sanctuary teachings and others.  Of course you know that there are no other denominations except for 2 or 3 that accept the seventh-day Sabbath besides Seventh-day Baptists, Church of God Seventh day and most Jewish religions which is quite strange since the 4th commandment says “Keep holy the Sabbath day.”   I know I sound incredibly arrogant when I say that the SDA denomination is the only religion today that is God’s channel for truth but If Christ were walking the earth today in human form He would be an SDA.  Why? Because the SDA teachings “keep the commandments of God and have the testimony (faith) of Jesus.”  Again, I know this is a pompous statement but I will not beat around the bush but tell it like it is.  We are to follow the Bible alone, not the Bible and traditions of the Church.  So if you have any doubts about what the preacher, pastor or priest is telling you then you must consult the Bible for a “thus saith the Lord.”  Now with that said may I share some information for you to consider concerning your questions about a special resurrection.  Revelation 1:7 describes the second coming of Christ.  This is a description of all those who are alive at Christ’s coming.  The Bible teaches that the wicked dead in the graves are not resurrected at Christ’s coming but remain in their graves in a state of dreamless sleep.  They have no knowledge of anything that is happening but are resurrected at Christ’s third coming.  If you need Bible references please write back but for now in order to keep this brief and to the point I am only sharing references on the “special resurrection.”  Revelation 1:7 reads in part that “Behold, He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him…”  The “every eye” that sees Christ coming refers to everyone alive at that time, both good and evil.  So at Christ’s coming everyone alive, both good and bad see Him.  The good are translated or changed and given immortal bodies but the evil living are struck dead by the brightness of Christ’s appearing.  The wicked that have been dead prior to Christ’s coming are not disturbed but remain dead until after the 1,000 year millennium but the righteous dead are resurrected at the second coming.  This is what the Bible teaches.  However please notice that Revelation 1:7 also states that besides every eye seeing Him that also “them that pierced Him.”  Since this group are part of the wicked dead at the second coming then how is it that they see Christ’s coming?  It has to be because God brings them back to life to witness Christ in His glory.  At His trial Christ said to the High Priest and others that were mocking Him “hereafter you will see the Son of Man coming in His glory.”  In other words those that were foremost in mocking and ridiculing Christ and the supposed leaders and teachers of the nation would get to see Christ later on, not as the lowly person being beaten and spit upon but as the King of Glory.  Ellen White in her writings says it better than I ever could so I have inserted a portion of her description from the books “The Great Controversy” and “Heaven”.  Please read these portions and study your Bible to see if these things are so.  Also Esso please read the first few verses of John chapter 15 about the Vine and the branches.  Christ is the Vine and we are the branches in that parable.  The branch separated from the vine soon dies.  So we as branches separated from Christ the true Vine will certainly die because as Christ said, “Without me you can do nothing.”  Thanks for writing and may the Lord guide and bless you as you continue to seek Him, Anthony
“Those also which pierced him” (Revelation 1:7), those that mocked and derided Christ’s dying agonies, and the most violent oposers of His truth and His people, are raised to behold Him in His glory and to see the honor placed upon the loyal and obedient.
[At His trial], Caiaphas, raising his right hand toward heaven, addressed Jesus in the form of a solemn oath: “I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.” ...
Every ear was bent to listen, and every eye was fixed on His face as He answered, “Thou hast said.” A heavenly light seemed to illuminate His pale countenance as He added, “Nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.”
For a moment the divinity of Christ flashed through His guise of humanity. The high priest quailed before the penetrating eyes of the Saviour.... For a moment he felt as if standing before the eternal Judge, whose eye, which sees all things, was reading his soul, bringing to light mysteries supposed to be hidden with the dead.
The scene passed from the priest’s vision.... Rending his robe, ... he demanded that ... the prisoner be condemned for blasphemy. “What further need have we of witnesses?” he said; “behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. What think ye?” And they all condemned Him.
Thus the Jewish leaders made their choice. Their decision was registered in the book which John saw in the hand of Him that sat upon the throne, the book which no man could open. In all its vindictiveness this decision will appear before them in the day when this book is unsealed by the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
When Christ comes the second time, not as a prisoner surrounded by a rabble will they see Him. They will see Him as heaven’s King.... Then the priests and rulers will remember distinctly the scene in the judgment hall. Every circumstance will appear before them as if written in letters of fire.

A Special Resurrection Before Jesus Appears—Graves are opened, and “many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth ... awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.” Daniel 12:2. All who have died in the faith of the third angel’s message come forth from the tomb glorified, to hear God’s covenant of peace with those who have kept His law. “They also which pierced Him” (Revelation 1:7), those that mocked and derided Christ’s dying agonies, and the most violent opposers of His truth and His people, are raised to behold Him in His glory and to see the honor placed upon the loyal and obedient.
Thick clouds still cover the sky; yet the sun now and then breaks through, appearing like the avenging eye of Jehovah. Fierce lightnings leap from the heavens, enveloping the earth in a sheet of flame. Above the terrific roar of thunder, voices, mysterious and awful, declare the doom of the wicked. The words spoken are not comprehended by all; but they are distinctly understood by the false teachers. Those who a little before were so reckless, so boastful and defiant, so exultant in their cruelty to God’s commandment-keeping people, are now overwhelmed with consternation and shuddering in fear. Their wails are heard above the sound of the elements. Demons acknowledge the deity of Christ and tremble before His power, while men are supplicating for mercy and groveling in abject terror.—The Great Controversy, 637, 638.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Can one know God and not keep His commandments? Let John answer (1Jn2:4). He that says, I know Him and keeps not His commandments (including the 4th) is a liar and the truth is not in him. Since Seventh-Day Adventists derive their teachings from the Holy Bible, I will answer questions on any Biblically related subject or topic and questions on distinct Adventist practice and doctrine. Remember Paul`s words that state in the last days there will be deceivers seeking to lead astray many, yet the sincere believer can take comfort in the Lord`s promise that anyone desiring to know His truth will know it. May the Lord bless you as you seek Him.

I graduated from an Adventist University with a major in Behavioral Science and a minor in religion including an intermediate study of the Greek written language. I earned a master in religion from Liberty University a Baptist seminary. I have been a student of the Bible and of Biblical history for over 30 years.