Seventh-Day Adventists/The Rule of Life.

Frank wrote at 2014-02-11 23:04:42
11 23 2013 Ė The Rule of Life

ďAll scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.Ē (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV)

If there had been no sin, there would have been no need for the written law, for prophets, or the Bible. The principles of the 10 Cís written in the heart and mind would have guaranteed the peace and joy of life in an unfallen world throughout eternity. Had there been no transgression, love for God and love for one another would have been the rule of life for mankind, forever. Because of sin (which is defined as transgression of the law) the moral law was worded to meet man in his fallen condition. That is why the 10 Cís are called the rule of life. Those 10 ďwordsĒ spoken by God at Sinai encompass every possible transgression. The Bible is the story of the creation of the world, of man and his fall and Godís response, making possible manís future restoration to eternal life in the earth made new. Because the expert does not understand the 10 Cís the way SDAís do, he is in disagreement with the belief that the 10 Cís represent the rule of life and encompass all sin.

In Christís love,

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics