Seventh-Day Adventists/SDAs and Ellen White in Hell

John wrote at 2013-12-16 16:10:18
Sal…  Thank you for this very biblical answer.  As anyone who reads the bible understands, all who accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior are spared the second death in the lake of fire and are assured eternal life.  It is reassuring that regardless of what you have chosen to believe about SDAs and how we have decided to follow our Lord, you understand that only God can judge.  

And likewise I would never condemn you (or anyone else for that matter) to ‘hell’ for following what you sincerely believe to be the correct path no matter how obviously wrong you may be.  :)

Bro. Jack…  thank you for your concern but you might want to spend a little more time reading your bible and less time worrying about the fate of fellow Christians who are already assured their salvation through Jesus Christ.  You may also want to try and understand the SDAs a bit more before attempting to cast your condemnations upon them.  

Based on your question it appears that you may not realize it but SDAs are just like all other bible believing Christians when it comes to their salvation.  They uphold John 3, verses 16 - 17 as an assured promise from our Savior that if we accept His innocent blood as payment for our sins we are not ‘lost’ as you claim but are guaranteed a place in heaven.  

So what if we believe that the 10 Commandments were not nailed to the cross and worship God on His Creation Sabbath?  So what we have an interest in the prophesies of Daniel and Revelation because we are anxious for the return of our Lord and the eternal elimination of sin from this universe?  So what we believe that Ellen White was a modern day prophet who tried to warn the world of the deceptions that are already upon us and spent her life trying to guide mankind to Christ as our only true Savior?  Why be so prejudicial towards other people just because they believe different than you?  

Prejudice, judgment and harassment have no place in Christianity and anyone who understands its principles correctly will work to lead those who are truly lost to Jesus, not bicker with fellow believers over doctrine.

Maranatha!!

John  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal