Seventh-Day Adventists/SDAs and Ellen White in Hell

Dear Bro. Sal:
You are doing a great job exposing these SDA heretics. But you don't go far enough. You should tell them the truth which is that they are being led to hell by their SDA church. You have done an excellent job showing all that Ellen White was a false prophet. Now go further and all the truth that Ellen White is in hell as all false prophets are. Please consider changing your ways to include the above. In this way you will be doing all SDAs a great favor.

Bro. Jack

Dear Brother Jack:

I believe it is best to leave the judgment of whether someone is in hell to God alone. For only He knows a person's heart. Even the scribes and the Pharisees knew this. "Seeing their faith, He said, 'Friend, your sins are forgiven you.' The scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, 'Who is this man who speaks blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone?' (Luke 5:20-21 NASB). I agree that Ellen G. White was a false prophet, however, that fact alone does not automatically condemn her soul to hell. What if she was being misled by evil spirits? Do you think God would condemn her for sincerely believing something she mistakenly thought was from good spirits or from God and acting accordingly? What if she was having hallucinations due to an injury? (see and Do you think God would condemn someone to hell for something she had no control over? In a like manner I will not condemn SDAs to hell for following what they sincerely believe to be the correct path no matter how obviously wrong they may be. I will continue to expose SDA falsehoods, but I will not join you in their condemnation. Please consider relaxing your judgment on these people.

God Bless You,
Brother Sal  

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics