Seventh-Day Adventists/Leaving SDA

Hello Sal,

I will soon be meeting with an elder of the local SDA church to tell him that I will no longer attend SDA's worship services. Your comments open my eyes and he seems closed to the looking objectively in Scriptures. Any suggestions on how to leave?

Best regards,

Dear Brother Serge:

Congratulations on your decision to free yourself of SDAism. No doubt the Holy Spirit played a big role in this, but you did have to be open to the truth. I know that the decision wasn’t an easy one to make. The fact that you have accepted the promptings of the Holy Spirit in this regard speaks volumes about your love for God over love of self. May God continue to bless you in your move from the bondage of SDAism to the freedom of the Gospel.

“How Do I Resign From the Adventism?”

A site to help SDAs leave that may be helpful to you.

You might like to contact Former Adventist fellowship for support.

Thanks for sharing the good news and do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Brother Sal

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics