Seventh-Day Adventists/Still At It

Hi, Sal,
It's been a long time since I was last here. You're still going strong, I see.  I learned an awful lot from you back when I was searching for some truth after having left the SDA church.  Just stopping by to let you know how grateful I am to have found this site and you for all your timely information and the kindness and patience you show.  Glad to see you're still fighting the good fight.  Please keep up the great work.

Dear Sister Sherri:

Great to hear from you. I appreciate your comments. Please let me know if I can be of service. I always like to hear from people I have helped in the past. It makes all the time and hard work I do for Allexperts well worth the effort. Thanks again for sharing your journey with Christ. May He be with you in all your future travels.

God Bless You,
Brother Sal  

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics