Seventh-Day Adventists/Why Lord of the Sabbath?

John wrote at 2013-03-28 21:47:40

Thank you for your continued efforts to help Sal understand the message we are trying to convey to the world.   Each and every time I read one of his pretentious responses I can’t help but to praise God for His Word and His clear message to us all.  But poor Sal, even though he reads the Bible his heart is hardened to anyone with interpretations that differ from his own.  The counsels of 1 Thessalonians Chapter 5 clearly tell us that many will have this attitude near the end of time.

For those of us that are  paying attention however it is obvious that changes are now taking place at a rapid pace and regardless of those that preach ‘peace and safety’, things are definitely not getting any better.  Sunday laws are working their way into the news more frequently, and the papacy is beginning to set its sights on Jerusalem…

The signs are all there and if you’re not noticing them it’s because you are not paying attention, or are just too egocentric to think they apply to you!

“The agencies of evil are combining their forces and consolidating. They are strengthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the final movements will be rapid ones.” - Testimonies for the Church, vol. 9, p. 11.

Please don’t give up on Sal.  For in your attempts to help him understand the prophecies of God, you are also helping others who read these replies to understand what is about to happen very, very soon!

Tina wrote at 2013-03-29 13:18:43
Thank you John. I will never give up on Sal or anyone else because I don't want to be responsible for anyone being lost for all eternity.

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics