Seventh-Day Adventists/Thanks for what you do!

Question
Dear Patricia:  I have been following the answers you and Sal provide on this forum with interest for quite a while now.  I am the Music Director at a United Methodist Church but I work with an SDA (for about 9 years now) on my secular job.  Until I met this person I was unaware of SDA theology... I just thought SDA's were like any other Christian except they go to church on Saturday.  Wow, was I wrong!  The answers and insights you and Sal have given have really educated me and helped me to deal with this individual over the years. I want to thank you for your diligence in this ministry.  I have been reading with dis-belief the attacks that Tom Norris has sent your way and am amazed at his incomprehension of a simple statement and then a question that involved YOUR opinion.  WOW!  Anyway, I really have no question, just wanted you to know that I am supporting you through my prayers.  Please accept this is as my feeble attempt to encourage you and PLEASE keep up the good work you are doing.  If more people would accept God's grace over legalism, we would see alot more happy Christians in this world and we could make a difference for the Kingdom!

Answer
John,

Thank you so very much for your gracious and kind words of support and encouragement. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to do so.
I am also grateful that our ministry has been helpful to you.

Please continue to lift us in prayer and don't worry because I am not discouraged by Tom.

Be blessed today and always!

Seventh-Day Adventists

Patricia Allen