Seventh-Day Adventists/For those who freely offer their praises and support to the non-SDA experts here…

Bob wrote at 2013-05-15 19:15:16
This answer is not one of discernment. One must study the  with knowledge of the Covenants, Old and New, and know what happened at the cross concerning the Covenants. Then one can read passages like these with insight on the topic:

Exodus 31: 18 When the Lord finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.

Hebrews 8:13 By calling this covenant 󮥷,new has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

2 Corinthians 3:7 Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, transitory though it was, 8 will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious?

2: 16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

There are more Biblical verses that indicate that the 10 Commandments were the First Covenant, and that Christ fulfilled all of the symbols of Old Covenant and ushered in a New or 2nd Covenant with "better promises". Hebrews 8:6

Seventh-Day Adventists

Anthony