Seventh-Day Adventists/For those who freely offer their praises and support to the non-SDA experts here…

Since the very first time I stumbled upon this website the Holy Spirit has impressed upon me a sincere desire to bring to light the misrepresentations that some of the ‘experts’ promote in their answers to the unwary about SDA beliefs.  During that time I have done my best to encourage those who have chosen to follow the advice of mere mortals to study the Bible and the Bible only for their answers.  To that end I would like to share an excerpt from website that sums up precisely what I sincerely believe is happening here…

“It is plain that the false Christianity of the last days will deceive people into thinking that they may disobey God, and yet have salvation. The commandments of men will be exalted to the place where they are obeyed ABOVE the commandments of God. The whole world will be deceived, because they have put their trust in these false shepherds. They have come to believe that they are God’s servants because they use the name of Christ; because they are gifted speakers; because they are "educated" men; because they are highly regarded by the world. Therefore, when they present an idea which is contrary to God’s word, the whole world will accept it, because the world regards them as the servants of God. They will reject God’s commands and choose the traditions of men (Mark 7:9).
Friends, I am talking about your minister, your church leader; the principal religious men of your denomination. I beg of you in God’s name, do not put your trust in these men (Jer.17:5). Take heed to the warnings of God’s word. These men who are seeking popularity and power, who have been trained in the schools and the ways of the world, can never think in the ways of Christ.
Study the word of God and obey it. This is your ONLY SAFETY.  Ask God for wisdom, as you study, and then OBEY!!  Let no man take your crown (Rev.3:11).  God Himself will be your teacher (John 16:13; Jer.31:34).
I trust that you are one of the elect who will be saved from the greatest deception of these last days.”

Finding this tract and being able to share it with the AllExperts readers has not only been an answer to prayer but a reassurance to me that God’s Holy Spirit does indeed lead us if we let Him!!  
I also believe that the religious prejudice and spiritual bullying that these non-SDA ‘experts’ and their cheerleaders so zealously endorse is proof positive that Satan knows his time is short and is doing anything he can to keep the focus off his myriad of deceptions.  What else would explain their provocation to paint the SDAs as a misguided, deceived cult who are under some imaginary ‘burden’ just because we respect God’s 10 Commandment Law and choose to remember His Sabbath Day?  As fellow Christians shouldn’t they respect our right to believe as we wish?  And rather than wasting their efforts trying to convince anyone who will listen that our beliefs are wrong, wouldn’t leading the unsaved to Jesus be a better use of their time?  
I would be interested your views on this.

Well John this type of behavior shouldn’t be a surprise to us because the Lord told us exactly how unholy men would act to lead many astray.  And the immoral and foolish minded who are willing to believe the lie without investigating for themselves what the truth is, fulfill the words of Christ.  “ But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men, Matt.15:9.  You know that it is not the Lord’s will that any should be deceived but so many want a smooth and easy religion.  None want to sacrifice and make an effort when it’s so easy to just say I have faith and that is sufficient enough.  They presume upon God’s grace.  In fact presumption is the great counterfeit of faith and with just a superficial glance it is impossible to tell them apart because both claim the promises of God.  Faith claims God’s promises and brings forth fruit in obedience.  Presumption also claims the promises but uses them as Satan did, to excuse transgression ( Desire of Ages).  But anyway, all is not gloom and doom because the Lord knows those who have a sincere desire to do His will.  They may be fed false doctrine but if they are sincere in wanting to know God’s will then it is the Holy Spirit’s business to bring the truth home to that person’s heart.  God will lead them to other sources where they will find truth.  Don’t worry about those that operate on these sites with another agenda.  God promises that there is nothing hidden that is not going to be brought to light.  The lies and deception will all be exposed for what they are and John, that day is not far off.  The only people that they are going to attract are those that Paul speaks of “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears”  2 Tim 4:3.  So John, just keep doing what you are doing because you are not going to know this side of heaven how many have been affected by your simple words of truth.  We meet error just as Christ met it.  He never ridiculed or belittled someone because of their beliefs but just presented truth and left if for the person to decide.  And just as you make that observation that some of these persons are so obsessed with taking down SDA’s instead of sharing the Gospel message, I’m sure that there are many others that pick up on this and they get to thinking.  You have to wonder why someone who is a papal advocate and so zealous for pontifical teachings is on another site trying to tear down that religion rather than being on the Catholic site sharing its doctrine.  But of course we well know that the devil is not going to inspire his people to attack error.  He has his followers attack truth.  But even that doesn’t matter much because whatever nonsense they spew out they can never present it with the authority of God.  Concerning the 10 commandment law sister White wrote that it was not His purpose to abolish by His death the law of God, but rather to show the immutability of its sacred claims. It was His purpose to “magnify the law, and make it honourable,” so that every one who should look upon the cross of Calvary with its uplifted Victim should see the unanswerable argument of the perfect truth of the law.  Simply put, if the law could have been changed or done away with then Christ need not have died for that broken law.  Thanks for your input and your commitment to the truth of God’s word.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Can one know God and not keep His commandments? Let John answer (1Jn2:4). He that says, I know Him and keeps not His commandments (including the 4th) is a liar and the truth is not in him. Since Seventh-Day Adventists derive their teachings from the Holy Bible, I will answer questions on any Biblically related subject or topic and questions on distinct Adventist practice and doctrine. Remember Paul`s words that state in the last days there will be deceivers seeking to lead astray many, yet the sincere believer can take comfort in the Lord`s promise that anyone desiring to know His truth will know it. May the Lord bless you as you seek Him.

I graduated from an Adventist University with a major in Behavioral Science and a minor in religion including an intermediate study of the Greek written language. I earned a master in religion from Liberty University a Baptist seminary. I have been a student of the Bible and of Biblical history for over 30 years.