Seventh-Day Adventists/SDA cult exposed

Thanks for exposing the SDA cult. For almost seven years i believed they were the one true church. Fortunately I only went to that church about 3 times and during those times it was like the Holy Spirit was saying "get out, i don't want you to be here". This made me feel very sad for i felt rejected by God. Only later i found out the SDA church is a cult and i am now working on a docu for youtube exposing the cult. I just wanted to say concerning Tom Norris. He is a not a bad guy, very knowledgeable about the SDA church, however  he still somehow thinks that the SDA church was indeed raised by God and is somehow not a Satanic deception to pervert the gospel. On the one hand it is noble that he is trying to bring the SDA cult more in harmony with the bible, on the other hand it is confusing for evangelicals who might be sucked into that cult because of the impression that the SDA cult is biblical after all. Personally I think it is important to expose the SDA cult and their sneaky cult-tactics. They prey on the weak, the unknowing and make a profit by doing so. Do not give this cult a rest but keep exposing them for what they are. Everybody with a basic knowledge of the gospel can consider themselves an SDA expert because the SDA cult preaches blatant Satanic doctrines. I think it's best to let the reformers try to reform the cult and at the same time expose the fact that Satan was deeply involved in the raising up of the SDA cult. Martin Luther said it was the white devil we should be worried about, for the black devil can easily be recognized. Ellen White was such a white devil. Keep preaching the gospel and setting people free!

God bless you.

Dear Roger,

Thank you so much for your comments and words of encouragement. I truly appreciate you taking the time to express your thanks.

It was uplifting to hear how the Spirit dealt with you and told you to get out. God has a plan for each life and He deals with us individually. He allowed me to stay for decades but when His timing was right, He ripped the veil and set me free. I am so very happy and secure in Jesus. I am no longer fearful of whether I am saved or not. I know for certainty that I am the righteousness of God -- not because of anything I have done or can do but because of Jesus. The gospel really is Good News!

Please continue to lift me in prayer as I attempt to follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit in planting seeds to set people free.

By the way, when you upload your YouTube, send me the link. I'd love to watch it.

May God continue to bless you.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Patricia Allen

As a former Seventh-day Adventist (SDA), I have insight of value to those who are questioning and/or trying to decide if they should leave or become an SDA. It would be my privilege to discuss SDA church doctrine, structure, Ellen White, the old and new covenants, and their various beliefs. The Bible will be my main source of reference and all quotes, etc. will be documented. I understand that there are different variants of Adventists, but I am only familiar with what I would call traditional or main stream.

I was a Seventh-day Adventist for over 50 years. I attended their schools and I was always active in the churches I attended. I also worked for the denomination for 37 years. Since I was educated in their schools from Grade 1, and because what I was taught came from the Bible, I never questioned my beliefs. I considered myself as one whom the Lord had chosen to bring out of darkness into His marvelous light. In the year 2005, I became keenly aware that Ellen White contradicted the Scriptures numerous times and plagiarized some of her most popular writings. At this point, I had to seriously consider studying for myself with the aid of the Holy Spirit to see if indeed I really had the truth. Sad to say, I discovered that I was deluded and deliberately deceived by the church I loved and served. In 2010, I requested that my name be withdrawn from the membership roster of the church. Since then, it has been my passion to tell those in the SDA church and those considering joining Adventism, the truth and freedom that I have discovered and enjoy daily. I interact on Facebook with SDAs frequently regarding their beliefs and doctrines compared to the Bible. In addition to answering questions on this site, I have a blog ( and the purpose of my articles is to expose the false doctrines of the SDA church After 50 plus years of trying to 'work' my way, I have discovered the sweet rest in the finished work of my Savior. I've also discovered that there is nothing that I have ever done to make Jesus love me less and there is nothing that I can ever do to make Jesus love me more. Jesus just loves me and this I know!

M.A.O.M. degree (Master of Arts in Organizational Management). I also have a B.A.I.C. degree (Born Again in Christ). My calling is to help spread the Good News of the Gospel and to help lift the veil by sharing Jesus, Who is the Truth and the Light.