Seventh-Day Adventists/End Times

Frank wrote at 2013-05-12 01:01:00
The expert has described the mark of the beast as being a violation of the 1st and 2nd commandments which is idolatry.

SDA's believe that the mark of the beast is placed on those who keep the spurious (Sunday) Sabbath. It is not a visible mark or tattoo. Those who work on the Sabbath of the 4th commandment receive the mark in their hand and those who keep holy the false sabbath receive the mark in the forehead. Again the mark is not visible except in the person's actions.

The seal of God is given to those who keep the Sabbath of the 4th commandment.  

In Christ's love,

Frank  

Simon wrote at 2013-05-24 13:39:47
Frank, how do you support that scripturally? The seal God is His Spirit!

Toya wrote at 2013-05-24 15:09:49
Frank, I noticed that you did not leave any Scriptures to support your claim. Can you use Scripture to support that Sabbath keeping is the seal of God?

Frank wrote at 2013-05-25 13:06:33
A king's seal contains his  title, office, and territory.

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days *the LORD*  *made* *heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is*, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

(Exodus 20:8-11 KJV)

Title: the LORD

Office: creator (made)

Territory: heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is.

The 4th commandment gives the entire document its authority. It identifies the Lord as the lawgiver. Those who keep holy the Sabbath day acknowledge the authority the one true God. Those who keep any other day are not following the Lord. Those who sincerely believe they are keeping the Sabbath when observing another day are freely forgiven when they acknowledge the true Sabbath and begin keeping it. Only the Lord can determine when someone is in willful rebellion to the 4th Commandment.

SDA's believe the Ten Commandments did not end at the cross. They are the standard of righteousness in the judgment.

It is the Holy Spirit that does the sealing at the end of time but those who are sealed when Christ returns will be Sabbath keepers. How do we know? Sin cannot exist in the presence of a Holy God. Anyone in willful violation of any of the commandments will be consumed by the brightness of His coming (2 Thes 2:8).   

In Christ's love,

Frank

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal