Seventh-Day Adventists/The first Sabbath

Question
Hi Sal:
You have answered other questions for me now I have still another one for you.  I have a friend that has been having discussions with me about the sabbath issue.  He is a dyed in the wool adventist all the way, like for 30 years now.  He has been unable to make any points with me about the sabbath and recently sent me a video by a Stephen Bohr entitled "Who Kept the First Sabbath?".  It appears to be a sermon on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B714jjBvF7k
From what i gather he is talking about how special God's rest was and mentioned several scriptures that seem to describe Gods rest.  Also he used the spirit of prophecy(whats new there?). I believe his basic premise is God rested on the seventh day and blessed it after he rested so it wasn't sanctified until the end of the seventh day and therefore Adam and Eve "kept" the second sabbath.  Sounds like quite a stretch to me.  I have include the link to you tube  if you haven't seen it yet.  It is about 70 minutes long so if it takes you several days to watch it well, so be it.  I would appreciate your thoughts on it, but to me it was quite uneventful although my friend seems to think the preacher has made a good point. Please let me know what you think.

Answer
Dear Brother Charles:

Thank you for the question. I'm sorry but I don't have 70 minutes to spare in my busy life. It's not worth my time to sit and watch sabbatarian propaganda. The Sabbath issue has been settled for me by the Bible. I don't need a preacher to tell me what the Bible says about the Sabbath. The 7th day Sabbath was given to the Israelites as a sign of the covenant between them and God. The Sabbath's significance ended with the Old Covenant.

If you wish me to answer some particular question that came to you while you watched the video please just ask me and I will try to answer it for you.

Have a Blessed Day,
Brother Sal  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal