Seventh-Day Adventists/Michael the Archangel

John wrote at 2013-06-17 17:53:10

I have to agree with Sal...  you should just let this go (even though he still feels the need to judge the SDAs by calling some of our doctrines false, which I in no way support).  

Frank said it best…

<<< Jesus will ultimately reveal whose doctrine is sound. Even so, it is not soundness of doctrine that saves us. Those who have sincerely repented of and confessed every sin and have been baptized and are walking after the Holy Spirit and living up to all the light they have received on a daily basis and remain faithful till Jesus comes will be saved. >>>

You really need to quit casting the stones of intolerance at others and devote your time leading the unsaved to Jesus… That my friend is the ONLY thing that matters.  This senseless bickering and insolence towards SDAs because we choose a dissimilar doctrine is nothing more than a shrewd distraction of Satan…  Isn’t it clear to you that he is coercing you to focus on our differences and squabble over the correct way to follow Jesus?  And that by doing so the short time you have to spread the Gospel to others is forever lost.

Why do you feel the need to sway your friend into believing your doctrine?  As long as he is faithful to Jesus what difference does it make?  Instead consider investing that wasted time helping others to attain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, for He is the only absolute truth in this entire universe.

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics