Seventh-Day Adventists/SDA executives

QUESTION: Why is that the most or almost all sda executives are always traveling the world?
I presume these exepences comes from thithing from the poorest of poor people.I believe 71% of the teaching of the SDA, Almosy became a member but was not prepared too be baptised with man  made rules.Also overall churches declare there state of income and expenditure exept SDA.
My question how can you believe this domination at all?

ANSWER: Today, few people trust the SDA Denomination, which has proven to be very dishonest and controlling, not even allowing free speech; much less doctrinal criticism or much needed Gospel Reform.   

Modern Adventism, like their 19th century forefathers, has embraced the Old Covenant with both hands.   Consequently, they are not trying to understand the New Covenant.  At least not since 1980, when Dr. Ford was exiled for telling the truth about Ellen White, Adventist history, and the Protestant Gospel.

While your question assumes I “believe” in, and support, the SDA church, this is not true.  I have no faith in most of what they teach, say, or do.  They are professional double-talkers, full of doctrinal error, and historical manipulation.  

Their theology does not reflect what the Adventist Pioneers taught about the Three Angels Messages, much less what Jesus and the apostles teach about salvation, eschatology, or much of anything.   

The SDA’s are so confused that they do not even have the correct doctrine about the Lord’s Supper, much less the Judgment or the 7th day Sabbath, which is their most fundamental doctrine.  They are full of error, not truth as they pretend.  Shame on the SDA’s, they have become like the Pharisees in the Gospel Story.

Let all understand; Adventism is big business today.  It is a BILLION dollar enterprise, a very poorly run business that masquerades as if it were following the teachings of Christ, when it does no such thing.   

In contradiction of the Gospel, they operate through a brutal hierarchy that suppresses criticism, dictates false doctrine; and cares little for the fundamentals of the Protestant Faith. Truth no longer matters.   And it shows.

Like the 1st century Jews, the SDA hierarchy is blind to the Gospel, stubbornly refusing correction and pretending that they have no doctrinal errors.  Such an absurd position is fatal if they do not repent as directed by Christ in the real Pre-Advent Judgment, which is the Laodicean Message.

Although legions have complaints about the SDA church, I have first hand knowledge about leadership corruption and doctrinal fraud.  As a researcher investigating the history of 1888, I was invited into the White Estate where I caught Arthur White hiding thousands of Ellen White’s documents.  Why?  So that the Denomination could teach a knowingly fabricated version of church history as well as a manipulated and false view of Ellen White’s doctrinal development.   

Ellen White

In 1979, Arthur White was caught “red-handed,” and the leaders were put on notice about this stunning discovery in the White Estate and the church Archives.  But they covered it all up and refused to confess that the White Estate has been committing publishing fraud ever since 1937.  To this very day, the leaders continue to cover-up Arthur White’s massive fraud about Ellen White, refusing to repent and tell the truth about what happened in Battle Creek and what Ellen White really believes.  

Let all understand that the SDA church has been knowingly promoting a false view of Adventist history and doctrine all during the 20th century, even up to the present day.  ALL SDA’s were taught, and are still being taught, many things about church history, doctrine, and Ellen White that were never true.   Important things about the law, Gospel, and the IJ.  

Shame on the SDA’s.  They are self-destructing as a result of their fraud and manipulation of the record.

Hidden Documents

SDA’s Dishonest

Are the SDA’s dishonest and manipulative?  Absolutely!  Are the SDA’s wrong about doctrine and church history?  Absolutely!  Have the SDA’s repudiated the Gospel and embraced the Old Covenant?  Yes.  

No wonder that more than 10 MILLION once loyal SDA’s have left the church, and more leave all the time.  People don’t like to discover they have been misled or tricked, and this is the conclusion that legions have already drawn.  

So there is something very dishonest, and dysfunctional, taking place within modern Adventism.  They have become like first century Judaism; corrupt, legalistic, and hateful towards the Gospel.  They are the mirror image of the 1st century, tithe paying, Sabbath keeping Jews that rejected the Gospel in favor of Law.  

Listen to Ellen White correctly accuse the SDA’s of acting like the Jews.  This is a great insult that helps explains why the legalistic leaders did not like her viewpoint.  But she was correct then and now.  The SDA’s today are very much like the Gospel hating Jews that sent Christ to the cross.   No one who follows the genuine Christ can embrace what the foolish SDA’s promote.  Like the Jews, they are blind to the Gospel and their sad fate.

Ellen White Insults SDA Leaders:

"The trials of the children of Israel, and their attitude just before the first coming of Christ, have been presented before me again and again to illustrate the position of the people of God in their experience before the second coming of Christ—how the enemy sought every occasion to take control of the minds of the Jews, and today he is seeking to blind the minds of God’s servants, that they may not be able to discern the precious truth." 1SM 406.

"Those who live just prior to the second appearing of Christ may expect a large measure of His Holy Spirit. If God has ever spoken by me, some of our leading men are going over the same ground of refusing the message of mercy as the Jews did in the time of Christ. If they turn away from the light, they will fail to meet the high and holy claims of God for this important time. They will fail to fulfill the sacred responsibility that He has entrusted to them.
"The character and prospects of the people of God are similar to those of the Jews, who could not enter in because of unbelief. Self-sufficiency, self-importance, and spiritual pride separated them from God, and He hid His face from them. . . .
"The Jews despised the good that was proffered them in the time of Christ, and after the long forbearance of God, the things that were for their peace were hidden from their eyes—that which, if received, would have been to them their greatest blessing became their stumbling block. Thus it is today among us. . . .
"The light of truth is shining upon us as clearly as it shone upon the Jewish people, but the hearts of men are as hard and unimpressible as in the days of Christ, because they know not what they oppose. Many who claim to be standing in the light are in darkness, and know it not. They have so enshrouded themselves in unbelief that they call darkness light, and light darkness. They are ignorant of that which they condemn and oppose.”

“But their ignorance is not such as God will excuse, for He has given them light, and they reject it. They have before them the example of the past, but they will not be warned, and unbelief is enclosing them in impenetrable darkness. They refuse to accept the testimonies they ought to believe, and are ready to accept tidbits of gossip and testimonies of men, showing their credulousness and readiness to believe that which they want to believe." 11MR 286-287.

Today, there should be no doubt that the SDA’s are following in the evil footsteps of the Pharisees.  According to Ellen White, this was the plan of devil all along.  Mission accomplished.  The SDA leaders today are blind to the Gospel teachings of Christ, even though they profess love for God and Christ, as well as the Moral Law.  They are, like the Jews, sitting in the dark, unable to comprehend the Gospel.

"Satan is working that the history of the Jewish nation may be repeated in the experience of those who claim to believe present truth." 2SM 111.
"Like the Jews, many have closed their eyes lest they should see; but there is as great peril now, in closing the eyes to light, and in walking apart from Christ, feeling need of nothing, as there was when he was upon earth." RH, Aug. 26, 1890.
"Even Seventh-day Adventists are in danger of closing their eyes to truth as it is in Jesus, because it contradicts something which they have taken for granted as truth but which the Holy Spirit teaches is not truth." TM 70-71.
"I entreat you, brethren, be not like the Pharisees, who were blinded with spiritual pride, self-righteousness, and self-sufficiency, and who because of this were forsaken of God. For years I have been receiving instructions and warnings that this was the danger to our people." 1888, p. 166.
See also:

SDA’s Like Jews

SDA’s Global Reach

You ask why do the SDA leaders travel all over the world, wasting resources and promoting their doctrine?  Why did the Jews?

Matt. 23:15  “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you travel around on sea and land to make one proselyte; and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves.

A better question would be, why is this church organized like the Roman Catholic Church, as a male hierarchy that owns and controls every local church, even as they dictate false doctrine?  Jesus teaches that such an organizational system is wrong and against the Gospel.  The followers of Christ should never submit to a hierarchical religious structure.  They are to manage and own their own local churches, which is exactly what took place during the apostolic period.  

Mark 10:42 Calling them to Himself, Jesus *said to them, “You know that those who are recognized as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them; and their great men exercise authority over them.

Mark 10:43 “But it is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant;

Mark 10:44 and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be slave of all.

Mark 10:45 “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His 1life a ransom for many.”

Mark 9:35 Sitting down, He called the twelve and said to them, “If anyone wants to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.”

The modern Adventists have developed an Old Covenant style hierarchy where the people serve the needs of the priests, which are called pastors.  The hierarchy controls everything, including doctrine.  This is why the SDA’s tithe and refuse to allow women to be spiritually equal with men; thus they cannot be “ordained.”   Such views repudiate the Priesthood of All Believers,” and prove that the SDA’s are not paying attention to Christ.  They are no longer Protestant or Adventist.  

Let all understand that modern Adventism has gone as corrupt as the 1st century Jews.  Their anti-Gospel hierarchy has made war against the Gospel; high jacking the Advent Movement for the pleasure of a handful of delusional leaders who refuse to repent and reform.  This is why millions of members are leaving.  The status quo is not sustainable.

Today, the SDA leaders are anti-Gospel and anti-Christ.  They are not even Protestant or Adventist.  Rather, they are spiritually blind and fully corrupt.  As a result, they act irrationally and make little sense to anyone.  Their sin of developing a bureaucratic, anti-Gospel hierarchy, and sustaining it with the OC doctrine of tithing, is religious malpractice.

No one should listen to anything they teach, because they don’t know the Gospel or church history.  Nor do they want to learn the facts or repent for their many sins and errors.

However, regardless how low the SDA’s have fallen, there is still much truth in Adventist theology and history.  Consequently, Adventism should be reformed and updated.  The last church needs updated, progressive, Gospel based, eschatology in the 21st century.

Ironically, this is what the SDA Pioneers predicted would happen at the end of time.  They envisioned a future period when the Advent Movement would almost collapse, but then they would repent and go forward to better understand the Gospel, making the necessary transition to what they called the 4th Angels Message of Rev 18.  This time has come.

Unless the SDA’s repent, and move forward from the failed 3rd Angels Message to the 4th, and embrace the New Covenant Gospel with both hands, they are doomed.  Others will come forward and complete their work to prepare the last church for the great Tribulation and the Judgment Day to follow, which is the Second Coming and the end of the world.  

The Advent Movement is important and necessary.  It must go forward.

I hope this answers your question and gives you the proper framework for further study.

Tom Norris for All Experts.Com & Adventist Reform

QUESTION: I live in Cape Town South Africa. My eldest brother is 80 years of age was a managing director in a shoe factory at a town called Oudtshoorn . He is an Adventist for 65 years and faithfully tithe as you have to do in their religion.He is now on pension living in old age home of a Dutch Reformed church.
Why? He is still tithing but no old age home of the S D A church in 800 kilometers.
My Question i would like to contact the president of the SDA in America by email to ask him about this matter but it is not possible he is like the Pope. The local presidents for South Africa is puppets.

The church is made up of people that follow the teachings of Christ.  Unfortunately, the SDA’s do not take care of their people very well, nor do they have any serious retirement system to help take care of seniors.  

Tithe is only for pastors salary.  It is not for the people.  Which is one of many reasons why such an Old Covenant doctrine is wrong in the Church.  There cannot be a separate priesthood within the church because all are priests in the New Covenant.  All are equal in the Gospel, which is why the apostolic church never practiced the doctrine of tithing.  Tithe is a cruel scam.  It leads to poverty and all manner of problems.

The Dark Side of Tithing

Moreover, the love of Christ requires that the church take care of their members.  The SDA’s have failed in this regard.  Other denominations have support systems for their people, including large retirement centers, but not the SDA’s.  

Acts 2:44 And all those who had believed were together and had all things in common;

Acts 2:45 and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need.

1John 3:11   For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;

1John 3:14 We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.

1John 3:23  This is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He commanded us.

I hope this helps,

Tom Norris for All Experts.Com

Seventh-Day Adventists

Tom Norris

I can answer most any question about church history and theology, starting from 1818 when William Miller articulated the 1st Angels Message that became the foundation of the Adventist Movement. While this first prophetic message terminated in the spring of 1844, it was followed by what Adventists refer to as the 2nd Angels Message, which dates from the spring of 1844 until the great disappointment of October 22, 1844. By 1847, the 3rd Angels Message had been developed and this Sabbatarian theology represents the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Moreover, I can explain the historical and theological development of the SDA denomination from its beginning and on through the great Battle Creek schism that forced the SDA's to retreat to Takoma Park. Here the 20th century church recovered from their internal battles that had erupted at the 1888 General Conference in Minneapolis over the definition of the law and the Gospel. Fearing another repeat of this disaster, President Daniels, determined to hide this debate. However, this policy led to more conflict, especially over the role and authority of Ellen White, a unique and accomplished religious writer that had remarkable spiritual gifts. However, by the decade of the 1970`s, the church once again erupted into debate. The hierarchy settled the turmoil in 1980 with the trial of Dr. Desmond Ford at Glacier View. Here Dr. Ford was exiled because he supposedly disagreed with Ellen White over the Fundamentals. But this controversial action resulted in another major schism that is still in progress today.

Tom Norris was raised as a Seventh-day Adventist in Takoma Park, Md. He attended SDA grade and High schools, moving on to study Adventist theology at Columbia Union College. He also spent significant time conducting independent research in the General Conference Archives and the Ellen G. White Estate. Over the years he has also interviewed a number of prominent Adventist scholars, theologians, and Pastors ranging from the late Arthur White to the exiled Dr. Desmond Ford. In addition, he has amassed a large private library, which includes numerous rare books and manuscripts about Adventist theology and history. He is presently the online editor of Adventist Reform, and can be found at Adventist for Tomorrow answering questions online about SDA theology and history as well as promoting Adventist Reform.

Tom Norris attended SDA grade and High schools, moving on to study Adventist theology at Columbia Union College. He also spent significant time conducting independent research in the General Conference Archives and the Ellen G. White Estate.