Seventh-Day Adventists/Ellen White says we are entitled to salvation

John wrote at 2014-08-18 22:02:08

You say “Ellen White was just another false prophet and agent of satan. It's amazing how many she has deceived.”  

What I find amazing is how Christians continue to fall for Satan’s lies and deceptions.  All of this bickering between fellow believers is nothing more than a deliberate ruse of the evil one designed to take our focus off JESUS!

Jesus saves individuals, not churches…  You do understand that, right?

Rather than waste your time trying to expose what you believe to be the false prophecies of EGW, you should be helping your friends, family, coworkers, and anyone you come in contact with to find JESUS (something that we ALL need to be doing).  Once they accept him as their Savior He will lead in their lives, and His leading is far superior to any advice a mere human can provide.

It is perfectly clear to anyone who has read Revelation that there will be a judgment.  All that the SDAs have done is put some definition around the process.  But since you disagree with the IJ, perhaps you could enlighten us as to how you believe God will permanently eliminate sin from His universe.  I look forward to your response.

Seventh-Day Adventists

I am privileged to be able to offer an alternative insight into the complicated world of Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) theology. I will rely heavily on the Bible, but will also consider history and use logic in exposing deficiencies in SDA teachings. I would ask anyone who is considering becoming a SDA or if you are already in the SDA church, but are searching for the truth, to please allow me to offer a different explanation for the claims of the SDA. Remember : "The truth will set you free" (John 8:32). I can answer your questions pertaining to the beliefs and history of the SDA. I am not able to answer questions concerning spirituality or church discipline.

I have extensively studied the theology of the Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA) for a number of years. I have many books and tape sets produced by experts in this field of study. I have debated current members of the SDA church. I have a great desire to help these people see the truth.

M.S. degree in Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics