Seventh-Day Adventists/Hallo,

Question
My Question is, Who are the sons of God, in the book of Job ( job 1:6 and job 2:1 )   and where are they located.'

Answer
Thanks for your question.

Since Satan appeared when "the sons of God" presented them before the LORD (Job. 1:6-8), and Satan was a leader of the angels (Rev. 12:7, 9), he must himself be an angel, and angels must therefore be at least part of "the sons of God." Since Adam is also a "son of God" (Luke 3:38), "sons of God" must be MORE than just the angels. It makes sense, then, that "sons of God" are intelligent beings in the universe created by God.

I hope that is helpful to you.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Kevin L. Morgan