Seventh-Day Adventists/Hallo,brethren

Question
My questions are
1>is jesus, God the holy spirit  according to  2 corinthians 3:17~18  
2>is jesus, God the father according to Isaiah 9:6  [ called him the everlasting father ]

Answer
Gisbert,

Again, I would wonder as to the intent of asking such a question.  I'll make no conclusions in that area, though.  So, I'll just address the points raised...

The short answer is neither.  Our Godhead is a Unity of Three Beings -- the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  Meaning: They are united in purpose, plan, goal, and will for the salvation of Mankind.  Thus, Our God is One (original Hebrew meaning for this word is "united").  Jesus even states that His true followers -- even down to our days -- would be "one" with Him in the exact same manner as Jesus Christ is "one" with the Father (John 17:20-23).

2 Corinthians 3:17,18 does not refer to the Holy Spirit but to the spirit of the New Testament (verse 6) for which Jesus Christ stood.  In this case the definition of "spirit" would be "those qualities regarded as forming the definitive or typical elements in the character of a person, nation, or group or in the thought and attitudes of a particular period."

Likewise, Isaiah 9:6 doesn't say that Jesus Christ is the everlasting Father; but, that He would be called by that identifier.  Called that by whom?  ...by fallible humans.  Calling someone by a particular moniker doesn't change who that person is in reality.  Further, if Jesus Christ is the Father then He would have been telling a falsehood when He said that He was going to where His Father is (John 16:10; 20:17).

May God richly bless you in direct proportion to your desire to know, and to do, the full truth even as it is in Yehsh' haMshyach, Jesus Christ, The Messiah, our Lord, and our Saviour.  Awmane!

Sincerely,
Dave

Seventh-Day Adventists

Dave L Clark