Seventh-Day Adventists/proper sex practise

how do I prepare my wife for sex if I am not even supposed to use my hands in direct stimulation of the sexual organs

Sorry for the delay in writing.  Anyway, if you need help in the art of lovemaking you should consult a marriage counselor, a Christian one would be best.  By the way, where did you hear this about not using your hands?  The Bible says nothing about what you mention.  In Gen. 26:8 a verse talks about Isaac and Rebekah getting a little amorous.  It reads "And it came to pass, when he had been there a long time, that Abimelech king of the Philistines looked out at a window, and saw, and, behold, Isaac was sporting with Rebekah his wife".  Other versions read "caressing" and "fondling". In other words Isaac was getting very sexual with his wife and it is never mentioned that this was sinful.  If you are still troubled about this please talk it over with the Lord and maybe meet with the Pastor.  May the Lord bless you as you seek Him.  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Can one know God and not keep His commandments? Let John answer (1Jn2:4). He that says, I know Him and keeps not His commandments (including the 4th) is a liar and the truth is not in him. Since Seventh-Day Adventists derive their teachings from the Holy Bible, I will answer questions on any Biblically related subject or topic and questions on distinct Adventist practice and doctrine. Remember Paul`s words that state in the last days there will be deceivers seeking to lead astray many, yet the sincere believer can take comfort in the Lord`s promise that anyone desiring to know His truth will know it. May the Lord bless you as you seek Him.

I graduated from an Adventist University with a major in Behavioral Science and a minor in religion including an intermediate study of the Greek written language. I earned a master in religion from Liberty University a Baptist seminary. I have been a student of the Bible and of Biblical history for over 30 years.