Seventh-Day Adventists/SDA Church & Adventist Reform

Question
Tom thanks so much for answering  my questions I so much appreciate it!
When you say that SDA's are not following the Sabbath correctly or they are legalistic in their Sabbath Keeping and do not understand the 4th commandment what do you mean? Can you give an example as to how the Sabbath should be kept?
Is the SDA  church the remnant church? And are Sunday keepers the fallen churches?
When Jesus said "If you love me keep my commandments" SDA say that obedience to the law is what we must do. But, I hear you say something different. What does "if you love me, keep my commandments" mean then? What did Jesus mean when he said that?
You have not talked on the millennium? I have been taught it was to be in heaven for 1000 yrs. That's my understanding and all of SDA's understanding is this doctrine a false doctrine as well?
Lastly, I am in a traditional SDA church, Where do I go from here? And how can I begin teaching what you have taught me via your website and my own personal study? Do I go do a liberal SDA church where the music is more to my own taste? Drumsm guitars etc... or do I stay where I am. We live South Seattle area. Is there a church that teaches truth anywhere anymore?
I so much appreciate your website and for speaking out to all of us seeking truth. Thank you Tom
Sincerely,
Kelley

Answer
Kelley said:  Tom thanks so much for answering my questions, I so much appreciate it!

Tom replied:  You are very welcome.  We live in a world where myth and propaganda have long replaced ancient Gospel truth.  Thus it is the duty of all that understand the Gospel today, to explain it to those that are searching for truth.  Everyone needs to understand that the dysfunctional Advent Movement is not dead, just sleeping.  While it is true that the SDA’s are in a great crisis of self-identity, real answers are available that will resolve the issues and re-energize the confused Adventist Community.

Consequently, there are hundreds of Q & A’s about Adventist Reform on the All Experts site.  They cover most every possible question about the history and theology of Adventism, including how the Advent Movement must repent for their Old Covenant views and embrace New Covenant Adventism.  There are additional, on going, discussions at the ATomorrow site open to all, including the critics, as well as those searching for truth.

http://www.atomorrow.net/fluxbb/viewforum.php?id=11

http://www.allexperts.com/ep/2318-70484/Seventh-Day-Adventists/Tom-Norris.htm

Kelley asked:  When you say that SDA's are not following the Sabbath correctly or they are legalistic in their Sabbath Keeping and do not understand the 4th commandment what do you mean? Can you give an example as to how the Sabbath should be kept?

Tom answered:  First, no church today has a correct view of the Gospel or the Sabbath.  They are all way off base, including the SDA’s, even though they that did find the right day.

Second, the difference between the OC and NC is stunning.  Few comprehend this critical theological division correctly, even though it defines the difference between Jew and Christian; Protestant and Catholic.  

As for the Sabbath; everyone needs to understand that there is an OC Sabbath and a NC doctrine of the Sabbath.  They are not the same, even though they are on both on the 7th day.  While the SDA’s assume there is only one weekly Sabbath doctrine in the Bible, there are a number that need to be better understood, especially the Gospel Sabbath as taught by Christ.   Whatever Jesus teaches about the Sabbath, is NC doctrine for those that follow him.  The OC and NC doctrines of the Sabbath are very different.

Third, while the OC Sabbath focused on rest, making it a great sin and even a crime worthy of death to work on the 7th day; Jesus teaches an active, working Sabbath, not a resting version.  The SDA Community has been taught the resting, non-working, OC Sabbath of Moses, which is based on the 4th Commandment.  This is great error.  This is not the NC Sabbath of Christ, but that of his enemies.  

Reformed Sabbath of Christ
http://www.atomorrow.net/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?pid=12211#p12211

Let everyone understand; Jesus is not Moses, nor is the OC the same as the NC.  Jesus does not, not, not, teach a resting, inactive doctrine of the 7th day.  Jesus does not promote or practice obedience to the 4th Commandment as the SDA’s claim.  Jesus was not a pretend Sabbath breaker, but a real one.  This is why the Jews were angry with him.

Contrary to what the SDA’s teach, all that follow Christ can work on the 7th day and not be guilty of sin.  Thus, the 4th Commandment does not apply in the NC; Jewish Sabbath keeping is an OC doctrine of Moses and of the Circumcision Party.  And so too the Friday preparation day.  It is also gone because it is no longer a sin to prepare food or do any kind of work on the NC, 7th day Sabbath.

Gal. 3:24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith.

Gal. 3:25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.

The OC Tutor Sabbath

Thanks to Christ, we are no longer under the Moral or Ceremonial Law of the Old Covenant.  The “tutor” Sabbath of the 4th Commandment is gone!  No one in the New Covenant is “under” the Moral law, much less the 4th Commandment.  On this point the SDA’s are dead wrong.

However, this does not mean there is no doctrine of the Sabbath in the NC.  There is.  Christians must follow the 7th day Sabbath doctrine of Christ, the head of the church and the self-proclaimed Lord of the Gospel Sabbath.  

Those today that think Sunday is correct doctrine, or that it is sinful to work or play on the 7th day (or Sunday) are following a false Christ and a fatally flawed Gospel Story.  They are blind to the genuine teachings of Jesus, which they repudiate.  They are just like the blind and deaf Jews.

The SDA’s incorrectly think the 4th Commandment is binding on the church.  It is not.  Jesus never taught any such doctrine, and neither did the apostles.  Whatever Jesus teaches about the 7th day Sabbath is binding, nothing else.  And he has a lot to say about it in the Gospels.

SDA Sabbath Vs. Gospel Sabbath
http://www.atomorrow.net/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?id=836

While the 7th day is the proper day for Christians to meet in the name of Christ to worship God, (they can do this on any day as well), there are no restrictions about working on that day, or doing anything.  

So one can go to church in the morning and paint their house in the afternoon or play ball, or whatever, and not be guilty of sinning.  They can also eat at a restaurant, or work at a restaurant, on the 7th day without sin.  Not because there is no Sabbath doctrine, but because the NC Sabbath of Christ allows for any kind of good works on the 7th day.  

Let all in the SDA Community understand: Jesus does not, not, not, teach a resting, non-working doctrine of the Sabbath.  This is a very surprising fact for SDA’s (and the entire Sunday keeping Laodicean Church to comprehend).  Why?  Because they have all misunderstood Christ, hearing only what their wretched ears wanted to hear.   

The true 7th day Gospel Sabbath, (there is no Sunday Sabbath to discuss) has been hidden from the church for many centuries, even though it is in plain site in the Gospels.  But at the end of time, as our knowledge and understanding of the Gospel increases, so too our understanding about the 7th day Sabbath.  That time has arrived.

Rev. 3:17 ‘Because you say, “I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing,” and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,

Luke 8:17 “For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

Luke 8:18 “So take care how you listen; for whoever has, to him more shall be given; and whoever does not have, even what he thinks he has shall be taken away from him.”

The true doctrine of the 7th day Sabbath will condemn every church and denomination, especially the SDA’s, who claimed they had all possible truth on this topic.  While they were correct to push the 7th day, they were very wrong to confuse the Sabbath of Moses with the Sabbath of Christ.  This is a fatal error that is destroying the Advent Movement.

When Jesus teaches a Sabbath for “mankind,” he is not referring to the 4th Commandment of Moses, which was NOT for all mankind.  (The OC law was only given to the Jews, and then not even for all of them!  The Levites did break the Sabbath law without guilt.  Thus the priests were not under the 4th Commandment, and neither is anyone in the NC.)

Matt. 12:5 “Or have you not read in the Law, that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple break the Sabbath and are innocent?

Matt. 12:6 “But I say to you that something greater than the temple is here.

Mark 2:27 Jesus said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.

Mark 2:28 “So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

Jesus is the creator of the world and the original Sabbath for all mankind; he is also the head of the church and Lord and protector of the NC Sabbath.  He did not obey or promote the resting Sabbath of Moses, but rather his own unique doctrine of the 7th day.  This is why the Jews became so infuriated with Jesus.  Let everyone in Laodicea, and especially the SDA’s, repent and search the Gospels to find the genuine 7th day Gospel Sabbath of Christ.  Only a blind person could miss this doctrine.

Kelley said:  Is the SDA church the remnant church? And are Sunday keepers the fallen churches?

Tom replied:  Every church today is “fallen.”  None teach a fully correct Gospel or doctrine of the Sabbath.  For SDA’s, this term Remnant implied that they were smarter than all other denominations, having more truth, especially about the Sabbath.  Today we know this arrogant viewpoint is absurdly wrong.  The SDA’s are full of confusion, debate, and much error.  What they claim is truth is mostly error, double-talk, and diversion.  They don’t even have the doctrine of the Lord’s Supper correct, much less the Sabbath or eschatology.

Today, ALL churches and denominations are “fallen;” blind to the Gospel, following a false Christ and a false doctrine of the Sabbath, which they proudly wear as a token of their naked state. Jesus teaches that all denominations at the end of time are blind and naked in the real Pre-Advent Judgment of the last church.  The SDA’s are not excluded from this harsh, correct, judgment of Christ.

The goal of every church and denomination today, must be to wake up, repent, and pay attention to what Jesus, the head of the church teaches.  Which of course includes what he teaches about the 7th day Sabbath, as well as how the world will end.  

If the SDA’s want to be part of the final Gospel proclamation in Rev 18, they must repent and embrace Gospel Reform with both hands, which includes the active and working NC 7th day Sabbath of Christ.  They must remove all false doctrine, including their many errors about Ellen White and Sunday laws, tithe, and the IJ, just to name a few.  Jesus does not support such false views.

While the SDA’s viewed themselves as the last and best church, full of all Gospel truth to instruct others, and thus giving the final message of warning to a doomed world (Rev 18), they are way off base.  At this point, they are blind to the teachings of Christ about the Sabbath and most everything else.  They are not saved, so how can they save others?

The Advent Movement was not started by the SDA’s and it looks like it will not end with them either.  No matter.  The Advent Movement will go forward to the next level, which is the 4th Angels Message in spite of, and because of, the self-destruction of the 3rd Angels Message.  The collapse of Traditional Adventism paves the way for the 4th Angels Message.  This is how Adventist Eschatology functions.

Kelley asked:  When Jesus said "If you love me keep my commandments" SDA say that obedience to the law is what we must do. But, I hear you say something different.

Tom said:  Those that live under the Old Covenant, like the SDA’s, read the NT as if it were the OC.  But it is not.  Jesus is not Moses.  

Ex. 15:26 And He said, “If you will give earnest heed to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD, am your healer.”

Ex. 16:28 Then the LORD said to Moses, “How long do you refuse to keep My commandments and My instructions?

Lev. 22:31 “So you shall keep My commandments, and do them; I am the LORD.

The OC term for “commandments” does not mean the same in the NC.  When Jesus teaches that we are to follow his commandments, he means his NC teaching that are recorded in the Gospels, not what Moses teaches, who stands for the OC.

Gal. 3:12 However, the Law is not of faith; on the contrary, “HE WHO PRACTICES THEM SHALL LIVE BY THEM.”

John 1:17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

John 14:1  “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.

John 14:14 “If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

John 14:15  “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 14:21 “He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.”

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

John 14:24 “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.

John 15:10 “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

John 15:11 “These things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full.

John 15:12  “This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.

John 15:13 “Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

John 15:14 “You are My friends if you do what I command you.

John 15:17 “This I command you, that you love one another.

The NT makes it clear that Jesus’ NC teachings are God’s “commandments.”  We are not to conflate the OC Law of God which refers to Moses and Judaism, with the NC term that refers to Christ and his Gospel instruction.

1Th. 4:1  Finally then, brethren, we request and exhort you in the Lord Jesus, that as you received from us instruction as to how you ought to walk and please God (just as you actually do walk), that you excel still more.

1Th. 4:2 For you know what commandments we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus.

2Pet. 3:1  This is now, beloved, the second letter I am writing to you in which I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder,

2Pet. 3:2 that you should remember the words spoken beforehand by the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior spoken by your apostles.

1Cor. 14:37   If anyone thinks he is a prophet or spiritual, let him recognize that the things which I write to you are the Lord’s commandment.

1John 2:3   By this we know that we have come to know Him, if we keep His commandments.

1John 2:4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1John 3:22 and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight.

1John 3:24 The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

1John 3:23  This is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He commanded us.

1John 4:21 And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also.

2John 4   I was very glad to find some of your children walking in truth, just as we have received commandment to do from the Father.

2John 5 Now I ask you, lady, not as though I were writing to you a new commandment, but the one which we have had from the beginning, that we love one another.

2John 6 And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, that you should walk in it.

1John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments.

1John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome.

The SDA’s think the term “Commandments” means 10 Commandments in both the OC and the NC.  Thus they think they are still under the Law of Moses in the NC.  But this is wrong.  It is the teachings of Christ that is the law of Christ and the law of God in the NC.  

1Cor. 9:19  For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a slave to all, so that I may win more.

1Cor. 9:20 To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law;

1Cor. 9:21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law.

While God commanded the Jews to listen to Moses and follow the OC Law, he has since commanded all to listen to the NC words of his Son.  Moses and the OC Law are no longer the basis for religion.

Luke 9:35 Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”

Luke 9:26 “For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Luke 21:33 “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will not pass away.

What Jesus teaches, is the “Commandments of God."

Heb. 3:1  Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest of our confession;

Heb. 3:2  He was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was in all His house.

Heb. 3:3 For He has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, by just so much as the builder of the house has more honor than the house.

Heb. 3:4 For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.

Heb. 3:5 Now Moses was faithful in all His house as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken later;

Heb. 3:6 but Christ was faithful as a Son over His house — whose house we are, if we hold fast our confidence and the boast of our hope firm until the end.

Rom. 16:26 but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal God, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;

1Cor. 14:37  If anyone thinks he is a prophet or spiritual, let him recognize that the things which I write to you are the Lord’s commandment.

1Tim. 1:1   Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus according to the commandment of God our Savior, and of Christ Jesus, who is our hope,

Jesus did not teach OC Judaism in the Gospels, much less instruct his disciples to follow the 4th Commandment or to look to the Moral law for righteousness.  He taught the NC Gospel, - not the OC law.  His words eclipse Moses, even as faith in Christ trumps obedience to OC law.  The SDA’s have made fools of themselves to teach that the church is under the 10 Commandment Law of Moses.  The NT does not teach such legalism.  For the most part, the term “commandments” in the NT means the Gospel teachings of Christ.  NOT the Law of Moses.

Rev. 12:17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Rev. 14:12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

In the NT, God’s “commandments” mean the Gospel instruction of Christ.  They do not mean the 10 C’s.

Kelley asked:  What does "if you love me, keep my commandments" mean then? What did Jesus mean when he said that?

Tom said:  There is a Law of Moses and a law of Christ.  We know what Moses teaches.  But what about the law of Christ?  What would be the first commandments of the law of Christ?

Answer:  Eternal Life by faith in Christ.  

John 6:27 “Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal.”

John 6:28 Therefore they said to Him, “What shall we do, so that we may work the works of God?”

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent.”

Note: Jesus teaches Eternal Life is a gift.  It is not given as a reward for law keeping, but for believing in his Gospel words.  To “not obey” Christ is to not believe in his teachings, including what he teaches about Eternal Life being a free gift.  Which is the most important of all doctrines because it represents our salvation.

John 3:16  “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

John 5:24  “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

John 6:40 “For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.”

John 6:47 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes has eternal life.

John 6:54 “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

John 6:68 Simon Peter answered Him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life.

Acts 13:48  When the Gentiles heard this, they began rejoicing and glorifying the word of the Lord; and as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed.

It is time for the Advent Community to repent for their many false doctrines, including their great error about the Sabbath, and only embrace the genuine Gospel of Christ.  They must return to a Protestant focus about Eternal Life by Faith and not law keeping.  They must return to an emphasis on the 2nd Coming, which is when Eternal Life will become a reality for those of true faith.

The second law of Christ would be to Love God and one another.  

Another teaching would be the Sabbath as defined by Christ.  

In numerous passages, Jesus teaches it is on longer a sin to work, play, or travel on the 7th day.  Those that think it is a day for rest are NOT keeping the commandments and teachings of Christ.  Anyone that feels guilty for working on the 7th day, is not embracing the law of Christ, nor understanding how the Gospel functions.  They are trying to follow Moses and Christ in some type of fictional religion that does not exist.

Whatever Jesus teaches about anything, God, man, salvation, money, prayer, the Sabbath, etc, this is the law of Christ and the commandments of God.

Kelley said:  You have not talked on the millennium? I have been taught it was to be in heaven for 1000 yrs. That's my understanding and all of SDA's understanding is this doctrine a false doctrine as well?

Tom said:  When it comes to eschatology, for which the Advent Movement is famous, the SDA’s have lost their way.  This idea about Sunday laws starting the end of the world is utter nonsense, unsupported by the Bible.  It is based on the false assumption that the 4th Commandment is binding on the church, when Jesus teaches otherwise.  Thus it is an anti-Christ teaching that must be repudiated.

Unless the SDA’s can better understand how the world will end, and how one can obtain Eternal Life through the Gospel, they have no business trying to teach what will happen after the 2nd Coming.  How can it matter?  Salvation is not for those that misunderstand the Gospel and the details about how the world will end.

The Adventists are going to have to update their outdated eschatology.  The world is not going to end as the 19th century SDA Pioneers assumed.  Their Sabbath based legalism, combined with a fear of the Catholics, has driven them into the rocks of false doctrine and theological confusion.  They have lost their way for all to see.

It is time for a Gospel based view of modern eschatology.  And like the Sabbath doctrine, what Jesus teaches about the end of the world is what the church must teach.  He does not teach anything about Sunday laws as the SDA’s claim.

Kelley said:  Lastly, I am in a traditional SDA church, Where do I go from here? And how can I begin teaching what you have taught me via your website and my own personal study?

Tom said:  All that follow Jesus for Eternal Life should do so without regard to those that teach error and diversion.  All should read the NT for themselves, becoming experts at understanding the Gospel instruction of Christ, directly from Christ and his apostles.  This is how to learn from Christ, from the Word.

The SDA’s are experts at distorting and repudiating what Jesus teaches.  They have become such great OC legalists that they actually think tithing is a NC doctrine and so too the Sabbath of Moses.  Anyone that practices tithing or the OC Sabbath, are not following Christ.  They are blind to the Gospel.

In the beginning of the Early Church, those Jews (SDA’s) that wanted to follow Christ had to do so in private.  Why?  Because the synagogue would not tolerate any Gospel preaching or discussion.  There was no freedom of speech allowed about the Gospel.  The religious leaders had full control of the people, much like today.

Thus the house church was born out of necessity.  

The same goes for today.  No SDA is allowed to correct false doctrine in the church, much less tell the truth about the Gospel or promote Adventist Reform.  Look at what happened to Dr. Ford?  The evil and corrupt hierarchy will not allow doe open discussion about the Gospel any more than did the 1st century Jews that hated the Gospel.  The SDA’s are very much like the Jews on this point and many others.

This persecution of the Gospel is why the SDA community must emulate the first church and 1) repudiate their religious hierarchy and 2) become organized on a different, more Gospel friendly basis.  After all, Jesus teaches that true Gospel worship is not about the building or following corrupt leaders.  The church is defined as people, all equal, that believe in the Gospel.

John 4:20 “Our fathers worshiped in this mountain, and you people say that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.”

John 4:21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, an hour is coming when neither in this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.

John 4:22 “You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

John 4:23 “But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

John 4:24 “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

More than that, Jesus teaches that a hierarchy is forbidden in the church; much less one that has a separate priesthood called pastors that is supported by tithe.  But yet, this is what the SDA’s have developed, which explains why the Adventists are so corrupt and OC minded. No Christian should ever pay tithe to anyone for any reason or pretend that they owe tithe to God.  Such doctrine is against the Gospel.

Mark 10:42 Calling them to Himself, Jesus said to them, “You know that those who are recognized as rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them; and their great men exercise authority over them.

Mark 10:43 “But it is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant;

Mark 10:44 and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be slave of all.

Mark 10:45 “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

Where do you go? What About Tithe?
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Seventh-Day-Adventists-2318/2009/10/x-12.htm

Communion at Home?
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Seventh-Day-Adventists-2318/2008/10/Communion-Home.ht

Kelly asked:  Do I go do a liberal SDA church where the music is more to my own taste? Drums, guitars etc... or do I stay where I am.

Tom answered:  You should go where Christ’s teachings are uplifted, taught, and worshipped.  Not where the OC law is lifted up and practiced.  Traditional SDA services are against the Gospel, and so too their relentless practice of tithing that proves they are living under the OC.  In fact, the SDA’s don’t even know how to practice communion properly.  They are so very confused about the Gospel.

Kelly said:  We live South Seattle area. Is there a church that teaches truth anywhere anymore?

Tom said:  When the Gospel is better understood, so too the Sabbath of Christ.  At this point, there is no denomination or church that fully understands the Gospel or the NC doctrine of the Sabbath.  This is a tragedy, but one that has been long predicted by Christ.  So we should not be shocked.

http://www.goodnewsunlimited.com/global-community/find/

At some point this will change.  But not if people refuse to speak up for Christ and condemn those that teach error.  The Adventist Community has been horribly misled and abused by their incompetent leaders and it is time for this corruption to stop.  It is time for the Adventist Community to demand Reform and then implement it, defying their leaders.  This is how the early church formed and this is how the last church will end.

Kelley said:  I so much appreciate your website and for speaking out to all of us seeking truth. Thank you Tom

Tom said:  Thanks to the Internet, it is impossible to censor or silence those that that demand Gospel Reform within the Adventist Community.  While the corrupt SDA leaders have been pursuing a brutal policy of censorship, diversion, and propaganda for decades, it no longer works because of the freedom of speech allowed on the Internet.   Thus, MILLIONS have had their eyes opened and many more still leave every day because they see that the SDA’s no longer care about Gospel truth.  Sad.

Leaving The SDA Church
http://www.atomorrow.net/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?id=233

Old Covenant Adventism has failed for all to see.  The double-talking SDA’s are unable to tell the truth about church history even as they are blind to the Gospel.  As a result, they are self-destructing in arrogance, denial, and schism.  This is the end of the 3rd Angels Message, which has terminated.

It is time for New Covenant Adventism.  For what the Pioneers called the 4th Angels Message.  This final Advent message is Gospel based, not law based.  It will feature the teaching of Christ about the Sabbath, Salvation, and how the world will end.  This last message will promote truth, not error.

It is time for Adventist Reform…

2Pet. 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;

2Pet. 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

2Pet. 3:11  Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,

2Pet. 3:12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat!
2Pet. 3:13 But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.

Gospel regards,

Tom Norris for Adventist Reform & All Experts.Com

Seventh-Day Adventists

Tom Norris