Seventh-Day Adventists/Vaccinations

Question

I think the SDA church has no official position on vaccinations. Is this the case?

Thanks,
Peter

Answer
Dear Brother Peter:

The SDA Church does have an official position on vaccinations. Vaccinations are not against Church teachings and so are allowed for members. The SDA Church also recognizes that some individual members may be opposed to vaccinations, but the Church is not. Those members who do not wish to be vaccinated or to have their children vaccinated are entitled to act accordingly without interference from the Church. Thanks for the question.

Have a Blessed Day,
Brother Sal  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal