Seventh-Day Adventists/Article about SDA Church and Doctrines

Question
Hi Patricia

I very much identify with you since I am a third generation former SDA who also worked both in SDA schools and colleges. Myself and my wife came to the same conclusions as you did and are both born again Christians. I appreciate the great research you have done and the very well written analysis of the SDA doctrines. Some time ago I downloaded your very well written article outlining the analysis you have done. Unfortunately, I can no longer find this article and would very much like to read it again. I am wondering if you would be willing to share it with me again. Thanks Mike.

Answer
Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind words and I, along with you and your wife, continue to praise God for deliverance.

I am hopeful that this is the article you requested. If not, please request it again and I will try again. 😀

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Seventh-Day-Adventists-2318/2012/9/sda-fundamentals.h

Most sincerely,  

Seventh-Day Adventists

Patricia Allen