Seventh-Day Adventists/Tithes to the clergy

Russell Earl Kelly, PHD wrote at 2016-03-12 14:00:05
(1) "HOLY" tithes were always only food from inside God';s HOLY land of Israel. Period. Tithes could  not come from what man increased, from outside Israel or from non-Hebrews.

(2) Levites who received the first whole Levitical tithe were NOT ministers of the blood. They assistants to the pristws.

(3) Non-food producers such as carpenters, tentmakers and craftsmen could not qualify as tithe-payers.

(4) Gospel workers are not the new Levites. After Calvardy all believers are priests and priests did not pay tithes.

Seventh-Day Adventists

Sal